If you've ever wondered what to take to a bridal shower, then maybe this sassy marriage cross stitch pattern will be just what you're looking for! The Wedding Nights cross stitch pattern features beautiful soft tones of greys, white and baby blue. These pretty tones complement any decor, and the delicate white beading adds a lovely texture to the corset. This pattern features an elegantly sassy phrase, which is guaranteed to generate a laugh. 1577 is one date recorded for corsets starting to be worn as common practice, and they were a feature of extravagant Tudor-era garments. This dainty pattern makes a unique bridal shower or wedding gift, and is perfect for the bride who has everything or is difficult to shop for. Add a little elegant sass to your decor or next gift with the Wedding Nights cross stitch pattern.
Product code: CS-RP-9
Collection: Royal Proclamations
Model stitched on 25 count Zweigart Lugana (618 Moss Celadon)
Please note: This is a digital PDF pattern only, not a printed pattern that will be shipped in the mail. It is not a kit or a finished product. You will be sent a download link when your payment has been processed. Any up-to-date PDF reader (for example Preview on a Mac, GoodReader on iOS, or Adobe Reader on a Mac or PC) will be able to read the patterns, or they can be printed for ease of use.
- 100 stitches wide by 100 stitches high
- 7" wide by 7" high on 14 count
- Full stitches, backstitch, and fractional stitches (filling in the letters)
- 5 DMC colours, 1 colour Mill Hill beads
- Full colour chart includes DMC colour key, colour preview and thread sorter
- Includes full black and white pattern
- Includes one-page pattern for digital devices
- Optional free "How To Stitch" guide available at checkout
- Tutorial for how to add beads to your cross stitch project available here
- Tutorial for how to do fractional stitches available here
- Dozens of tutorial videos available at Peacock & Fig's YouTube channel