That's What She Said
Show off your sassy side with this stunning project! Inspired by the classic retort "that's what she said," you can bring a touch of cheekiness to your home! This beautiful cross stitch pattern is reminiscent of a vintage cross stitch. This interpretation of a gorgeous vintage illustration features vibrant blues and pinks. This fun project will give your home a retro flair with a modern twist, so get stitching now to create this lovely statement piece for your home decor!
Collection: Vintage Sass
Model stitched on 16 count Fiddlers Cloth Aida fabric using DMC embroidery floss
Please note: This is a digital PDF pattern only, not a printed pattern that will be shipped in the mail. It is not a kit or a finished product. You will be sent a download link when your payment has been processed. Any up-to-date PDF reader (for example Preview on a Mac, GoodReader on iOS, or Adobe Reader on a Mac or PC) will be able to read the patterns, or they can be printed for ease of use.
- 168 stitches wide by 122 stitches high
- 12" wide by 8.5" high on 14 count
- Full stitches and backstitch
- 17 colours
- Full colour chart includes DMC colour key, colour preview and thread sorter
- Includes full black and white pattern
- Includes one-page pattern for digital devices
- Optional free "How To Cross Stitch" guide available at checkout
- Dozens of tutorial videos available at Peacock & Fig's YouTube channel