Stitch & Drink Wine
Have you ever wondered what your motto in life should be? Here's one to consider! Stitch, drink wine, and be happy are inscribed in this inspirational cross stitch pattern in beautiful calligraphy, reminding you to focus on the important things in life. The gorgeous wreath of roses features stylish colours such as rich oranges, pinks, and lovely antique blues. For the perfect pledge to slow down and keep what makes you happy in your mind, you can't go past the Stitch Drink Wine inspirational cross stitch pattern.
Product code: CS-VS01
Collection: Vintage Sass
Model stitched on 16 count Fiddlers Cloth Aida fabric using DMC embroidery floss
Please note: This is a digital PDF pattern only, not a printed pattern that will be shipped in the mail. It is not a kit or a finished product. You will be sent a download link when your payment has been processed. Any up-to-date PDF reader (for example Preview on a Mac, GoodReader on iOS, or Adobe Reader on a Mac or PC) will be able to read the patterns, or they can be printed for ease of use.
- 140 stitches wide by 125 stitches high
- 10" wide by 9" high on 14 count
- Full stitches
- 13 colours
- Full colour chart includes DMC colour key, colour preview and thread sorter
- Includes full black and white pattern
- Includes one-page pattern for digital devices
- Optional free "How To Stitch" guide available at checkout
- Dozens of tutorial videos available at Peacock & Fig's YouTube channel
You may also be interested in…
Customize your patterns
Want to customize this pattern with your own text? Now you can with the Vintage Sass cross stitch alphabets! The Vintage Sass Alphabet 1 is the font used in Stitch & Drink Wine. This alphabet is available individually or as a set, check out the cross stitch alphabets here.