Solarize Dahlia Set
The Solarize Dahlia counted cross stitch patterns will bring a touch of modern vibrance into any decor with their vivid cool tones. This set consists of all four Solarize Dahlia quadrant patterns - you're buying three and getting the fourth pattern for free. The panels can be stitched individually or on one larger piece of fabric to create one image. This pattern is full stitches only, with no back stitch. These counted cross stitch patterns are great for beginners as they are small, but also are a fun stitching project for more experienced stitchers. The set is a PDF download, so you can get started on your newest project straight away!
Product code: CSFC-SLD43
You may also be interested in...
If you like this pattern, you might also like the Rustic Dahlia pattern set.
Please note: This is a digital PDF pattern only, not a printed pattern that will be shipped in the mail. It is not a kit or a finished product. You will be sent a download link when your payment has been processed.
Any up-to-date PDF reader (for example Preview on a Mac, GoodReader on iOS, or Adobe Reader on a Mac or PC) will be able to read the patterns, or they can be printed for ease of use.
- 56 stitches wide by 56 stitches high
- Finished size: 4" x 4" on 14 count
All four panels stitched as one piece:
- 112 stitches wide by 112 stitches high
- Finished size: 8" x 8" on 14 count
- 17 colours
- Full cross stitch
- Full colour chart includes DMC colour key, colour preview and thread sorter. This set of four also comes with an extra colour key in order to make purchasing the correct amount of thread to stitch all four panels more convenient.
- Optional free "How To Stitch" guide available at checkout
- Dozens of tutorial videos available at Peacock & Fig's YouTube channel