Solarize Dahlia 3
The vibrance of the Solarize Dahlia 3 easy cross stitch pattern will brighten up any decor and provide a focal point for the room. Vivid jewel tones are energizing and calming at the same time, and this modern pattern featuring vivid blues and greens epitomizes current design and trends. The individual panel fits perfectly into frames made for Instagram photos (if stitched on 14 count fabric), making such a traditional needlework look modern and edgy. This is a great series to work on for beginners if you're not sure of the time commitment you can give to a project, as each panel is quick to stitch up and can be done as a stand-alone piece. This pattern is full stitches only, with no backstitch, which also makes it an ideal easy cross stitch pattern for beginners. Solarize Dahlia 3 is the lower left quadrant of the four panels. This cross stitch pattern is available as a PDF download - you can get started on your newest project straight away!
Product code: CSFC-SLD33
You may also be interested in...
If you're considering getting more than one of the Solarize Dahlia series, you might like to look at the Solarize Dahlia pattern set - you'll get all four patterns in the series for the price of three. The patterns can be stitched and framed individually, framed as a group as in the image, or stitched as one larger flower as one piece.
Please note: This is a digital PDF pattern only, not a printed pattern that will be shipped in the mail. It is not a kit or a finished product. You will be sent a download link when your payment has been processed.
Any up-to-date PDF reader (for example Preview on a Mac, GoodReader on iOS, or Adobe Reader on a Mac or PC) will be able to read the patterns, or they can be printed for ease of use.
- 56 stitches wide by 56 stitches high
- Finished size: 4" x 4" on 14 count
- 16 colours
- Full cross stitch
- Full colour chart includes DMC colour key, colour preview and thread sorter
- Optional free "How To Stitch" guide available at checkout
- Dozens of tutorial videos available at Peacock & Fig's YouTube channel
- DMC floss as per included colour key
- If stitching on 14 count cross stitch fabric (Aida, linen, evenweave), you will need 8″ by 8″ of fabric to allow for a 2″ margin around all sides to accommodate framing or finishing.