Shades of Strength
Why buy wall art when you can create your own elegant cross stitch picture? Evoking the grand artistry and skill of the master artist Michelangelo, the Shades of Strength cross stitch pattern will enrich any decor. This cross stitch pattern originated as an original chalk and charcoal drawing based on one of the figures of Michelangelo's Sistine Chapel ceiling. The simple tones echo the original drawing, and the colour scheme makes following your pattern quite simple as there are so few colours. This is one of two drawings that was done in a master drawing class in New Zealand. Translated into a cross stitch picture, this pattern will add a sophisticated elegance to any decor. Stitched on 14 count fabric, this pattern will fit into most standard sized poster frames when completed. This pattern is full stitches only, with no back stitch. This pattern is a PDF download, so you can get started on your project right away!
Product code: CSFC-SST28
You may also be interested in...
If you like this pattern, you might also like the Shades of Grace pattern.
Please note: This is a digital PDF pattern only, not a printed pattern that will be shipped in the mail. It is not a kit or a finished product. You will be sent a download link when your payment has been processed.
Any up-to-date PDF reader (for example Preview on a Mac, GoodReader on iOS, or Adobe Reader on a Mac or PC) will be able to read the patterns, or they can be printed for ease of use.
- 198 stitches wide by 282 stitches high
- Finished size: 14" x 20" on 14 count
- 10 colours
- Full cross stitch
- Full colour chart includes DMC colour key, colour preview and thread sorter
- Optional free "How To Stitch" guide available at checkout
- Dozens of tutorial videos available at Peacock & Fig's YouTube channel
- DMC floss as per included colour key
- If stitching on 14 count cross stitch fabric (Aida, linen, evenweave), you will need 20″ by 26″ to allow for a 3″ margin around all sides to accommodate framing.