Shades of Grace
Want to decorate your home with unique wall art, but you want to use your own creativity too? This cross stitch art pattern might be that perfect touch your decor needs! The Shades of Grace cross stitch pattern originated as a chalk and charcoal drawing done in a master drawing class in New Zealand. Evoking the grand artistry and skill of the master artist Michelangelo, this cross stitch art pattern will add elegance to any decor. The simple tones echo the original drawing, and the colour scheme makes following your pattern quite simple as there are so few colours. Stitched on 14 count fabric, this pattern will fit into most standard sized poster frames. This pattern is full stitches only, with no back stitch. This pattern is a PDF download, so you can get started on your newest project right away!
Product code: CSFC-SST27
You may also be interested in...
If you like this pattern, you might also like the Shades of Strength pattern.
Please note: This is a digital PDF pattern only, not a printed pattern that will be shipped in the mail. It is not a kit or a finished product. You will be sent a download link when your payment has been processed.
Any up-to-date PDF reader (for example Preview on a Mac, GoodReader on iOS, or Adobe Reader on a Mac or PC) will be able to read the patterns, or they can be printed for ease of use.
- 199 stitches wide by 281 stitches high
- Finished size: 14" x 20" on 14 count fabric
- 8 colours
- Full cross stitch
- Full colour chart includes DMC colour key, colour preview and thread sorter
- Optional free "How To Stitch" guide available at checkout
- Dozens of tutorial videos available at Peacock & Fig's YouTube channel
- DMC floss as per included colour key
- If stitching on 14 count cross stitch fabric (Aida, linen, evenweave), need 20" by 26" to allow for a 3" margin around all sides to accommodate framing.