Are you a sexy chick? Of course you are! Show off your style and sass with this retro cross stitch pattern! Inspired by a vintage illustration, this sweet little pattern is perfect for any home decor or office! It's quick to stitch, so it also makes the perfect gift for the person who is impossible to buy for! Don't forget to ask yourself every time you see this retro chick, "Who's a sexy chick? I'm a sexy chick!"
Product code: CS-VS03
Collection: Vintage Sass
Model stitched on 16 count Fiddlers Cloth Aida fabric using DMC embroidery floss
Please note: This is a digital PDF pattern only, not a printed pattern that will be shipped in the mail. It is not a kit or a finished product. You will be sent a download link when your payment has been processed. Any up-to-date PDF reader (for example Preview on a Mac, GoodReader on iOS, or Adobe Reader on a Mac or PC) will be able to read the patterns, or they can be printed for ease of use.
- 112 stitches wide by 75 stitches high
- 8" wide by 5.5" high on 14 count
- Full stitches and backstitch
- 8 colours
- Full colour chart includes DMC colour key, colour preview and thread sorter
- Includes full black and white pattern
- Includes one-page pattern for digital devices
- Optional free "How To Stitch" guide available at checkout
- Dozens of tutorial videos available at Peacock & Fig's YouTube channel
Submit your review
Beautiful and fun design! Very clear and easy to read instructions! Danna Batho is a pleasure to work with! I love her tutorials!!! Can't wait to see the new collection!
Thank you for such a brilliant pattern and lovely service xxx
You may also be interested in…
Customize your patterns
Want to customize this pattern with your own text? Now you can with the Vintage Sass cross stitch alphabets! The Vintage Sass Alphabet 1 is the font used in Sexy Chick. This alphabet is available individually or as a set, check out the cross stitch alphabets here.