The To Serve modern cross stitch pattern is a typographic art representation of what it takes to serve one's country. These words are used constantly in unit and training mottos, and are at the very core of the military ethos. To serve your country and your community is a position of great honour, and also of great sacrifice. This pattern features typographic design which is trending world wide, and it only uses 6 colours making it simple to stitch. The colours are based on the common desert camouflage pattern used by many nations. Of course, the colours can be adapted to suit any decor. This pattern uses only full stitches, so it's suitable for all levels of stitchers. This piece of national pride and reflection will be cherished for generations to come. This modern cross stitch pattern is an instant PDF download, so you can start on your newest stitching project right away.
Product code: CSFC-TS29
Collection: Lest We Forget
You may also be interested in...
If you like this pattern, you might also like the Poppies in the Wind pattern.
Please note: This is a digital PDF pattern only, not a printed pattern that will be shipped in the mail. It is not a kit or a finished product. You will be sent a download link when your payment has been processed.
Any up-to-date PDF reader (for example Preview on a Mac, GoodReader on iOS, or Adobe Reader on a Mac or PC) will be able to read the patterns, or they can be printed for ease of use.
- 40 stitches wide by 238 stitches high
- Finished size: 3″ wide x 17″ high on 14 count
- 6 colours
- Full cross stitch
- Full colour chart includes DMC colour key, colour preview and thread sorter
- Optional free "How To Stitch" guide available at checkout
- Dozens of tutorial videos available at Peacock & Fig's YouTube channel
- DMC embroidery floss as per included colour key
- If using 14 count cross stitch fabric (Aida, linen, evenweave), you will need 9″ x 23″ to allow for 3″ on all sides to accommodate framing or finishing.