Rustic Dahlia Set
The Rustic Dahlia cross stitch charts will add a touch of country chic to any home. The soft pinks and greys will complement any decor. The set consists of all four Rustic Dahlia quadrant cross stitch charts - you're buying three and getting the fourth pattern for free. The panels can be stitched individually or on one larger piece of fabric to create one image. This pattern is full stitches only, with no back stitch. These patterns are a PDF download, so you can purchase them and get started on your newest project straight away!
Product code: CSFC-ICD44
You may also be interested in...
If you like this pattern, you might also like the Solarize Dahlia pattern set.
Please note: This is a digital PDF pattern only, not a printed pattern that will be shipped in the mail. It is not a kit or a finished product. You will be sent a download link when your payment has been processed.
Any up-to-date PDF reader (for example Preview on a Mac, GoodReader on iOS, or Adobe Reader on a Mac or PC) will be able to read the patterns, or they can be printed for ease of use.
Each individual panel:
- 56 stitches wide by 56 stitches high
- 4" x 4" on 14 count
Full series stitched as one panel:
- 112 stitches wide by 112 stitches high
- Finished size: 8" x 8" on 14 count (if stitched as one panel)
- 14 colours
- Full cross stitch
- Full colour chart includes DMC colour key, colour preview and thread sorter. This set of four also comes with an extra colour key in order to make purchasing the correct amount of thread to stitch all four panels more convenient.
- Optional free "How To Stitch" guide available at checkout
- Dozens of tutorial videos available at Peacock & Fig's YouTube channel
- DMC floss as per included colour key
- If stitching as one piece on 14 count cross stitch fabric (Aida, linen, evenweave), you will need 14″ by 14″ to allow for a 3″ margin around all sides to accommodate framing. If stitching as 4 individual panels, you will need four pieces of fabric 8″ by 8″ to accommodate 2″ around all sides for framing.