Rustic Dahlia 4
Bring a little rustic charm into your home with this simple country cross stitch pattern. The Rustic Dahlia 4 pattern will add a neutral but bold focal point to any room. This pattern fits perfectly into frames made for Instagram photos (if stitched on 14 count fabric), putting a modern twist on such a traditional needlework. This pattern is full stitches only, with no backstitch. The Rustic Dahlia 4 country cross stitch pattern is the upper left quadrant of the four panels. It is a PDF download, so you can start stitching away on your newest project straight away!
Product code: CSFC-ICD38
You may also be interested in...
If you're considering getting more than one of the Rustic Dahlia series, you might like to look at the Rustic Dahlia pattern set - you'll get all four patterns in the series for the price of three. The patterns can be stitched and framed individually, framed as a group as in the image, or stitched as one larger flower as one piece.
Please note: This is a digital PDF pattern only, not a printed pattern that will be shipped in the mail. It is not a kit or a finished product. You will be sent a download link when your payment has been processed.
Any up-to-date PDF reader (for example Preview on a Mac, GoodReader on iOS, or Adobe Reader on a Mac or PC) will be able to read the patterns, or they can be printed for ease of use.
- 56 stitches wide by 56 stitches high
- Finished size: 4" x 4" on 14 count
- 14 colours
- Full cross stitch
- Full colour chart includes DMC colour key, colour preview and thread sorter
- Optional free "How To Stitch" guide available at checkout
- Dozens of tutorial videos available at Peacock & Fig's YouTube channel
- DMC floss as per included colour key
- If stitching on 14 count cross stitch fabric (Aida, linen, evenweave), you will need 8″ by 8″ of fabric to allow for a 2″ margin around all sides to accommodate framing or finishing.