Let everyone know that you are the queen of your castle with this lovely queen cross stitch pattern. The Queen pattern's delicate combination of soft grays and pretty beads adds a dignified yet dainty air to your decor. Soft neutrals look great stitched on any colour fabric, so you can experiment with specialty fabric or match your decor. The Queen cross stitch pattern's small size makes it a great quick last-minute gift. It's also the perfect project for a beginner stitcher wanting to try out beads and metallics without getting bogged down in a bigger pattern. Let your inner queen shine with the Queen cross stitch pattern.
Product code: CS-RP-7
Collection: Royal Proclamations
Model stitched on 25 count Zweigart Lugana (5045 Purple Passion)
Please note: This is a digital PDF pattern only, not a printed pattern that will be shipped in the mail. It is not a kit or a finished product. You will be sent a download link when your payment has been processed. Any up-to-date PDF reader (for example Preview on a Mac, GoodReader on iOS, or Adobe Reader on a Mac or PC) will be able to read the patterns, or they can be printed for ease of use.
- 60 stitches wide by 90 stitches high
- 4 ½" wide by 6 ½" high on 14 count
- Full stitches and backstitch
- 6 DMC colours, 2 Kreinik metallics, 3 colours Mill Hill beads
- Full colour chart includes DMC colour key, colour preview and thread sorter
- Includes full black and white pattern
- Includes one-page pattern for digital devices
- Optional free "How To Stitch" guide available at checkout
- Tutorial for using Kreinik metallic floss available here
- Tutorial for how to add beads to your cross stitch project available here
- Dozens of tutorial videos available at Peacock & Fig's YouTube channel