If you are the queen of your castle, you should let the world know! This gorgeous cross stitch pattern is the perfect inspirational quote for women and all the queens in your life. Whether you are referring to yourself or making a tongue-in-cheek reference to the "Queen Bee" Beyonce, nothing says glamour and elegance like glorious metallic gold. Inspired by a vintage illustration of a bee, this pattern will be a fabulous statement piece for your home or the perfect gift for the woman who has everything. This pattern is also ideal to adorn the office of all the strong boss ladies out there. Bring out your inner queen bee with this stylish pattern!
Collection: Spirited Animals
Model stitched on 14 count Zweigart Aida fabric using DMC embroidery floss and Kreinik metallic thread
Please note: This is a digital PDF pattern only, not a printed pattern that will be shipped in the mail. It is not a kit or a finished product. You will be sent a download link when your payment has been processed. Any up-to-date PDF reader (for example Preview on a Mac, GoodReader on iOS, or Adobe Reader on a Mac or PC) will be able to read the patterns, or they can be printed for ease of use.
- 120 stitches wide by 120 stitches high
- 8 ½" wide by 8 ½" high on 14 count
- Full stitches and backstitch
- 5 colours
- Full colour chart includes DMC colour key, colour preview and thread sorter
- Includes full black and white pattern
- Includes one-page pattern for digital devices
- Optional free "How To Stitch" guide available at checkout
- Tutorial for using Kreinik metallic floss available here
- Dozens of tutorial videos available at Peacock & Fig's YouTube channel
For a different look to your project, how about changing the gold wheat frame to a rich burnished black? Blending one strand of DMC 310 (black) and one strand of gold Kreinik blending filament can add a gorgeous wrought-iron effect to your project. See the tutorial here for how to blend threads!