- Pattern size: 120 stitches wide x 110 stitches high
- Finished size: 7½” wide x 7″ high on 16 count
- Full stitches
- 8 colours
- Pattern comes with a full colour key and a thread sorter
- The pattern also comes with a full black and white pattern, full colour pattern, a chart to substitute the word “Vodka” with “Wine,” and a one-page pattern for digital devices
- Model stitched over two on Zweigart 32ct Murano Lugana (Light Basalt Splash)
- Recommended minimum hoop size for framing (if stitching on 16 count over one or 32 count over two as the model has been): 9″
- Dozens of tutorial videos available at Peacock & Fig’s YouTube channel or full stitching classes on Skillshare
Vodka Cross Stitch Pattern
Ah yes, vodka. Whether you enjoy drinking vodka or not, the Vodka cross stitch pattern reminds you that we all have those days. We can all relate to the feeling of wanting something to help us get through that oh-so-boring mandatory meeting at work, or the pain of your kid’s school Christmas concert when you just want to remove your ears from your body… This pattern also has a substitution for the word vodka (in case wine is more your style), or you can add in any text of your choice with any of the cross stitch alphabet patterns. Adulting is hard, but you don’t need to let it drive you to drink if you can unwind by stabbing the simple Vodka cross stitch pattern instead.
This pattern is also available in the full Adulting 101 Collection set.
Please note: This is a digital PDF pattern only, not a printed pattern that will be shipped in the mail. It is not a kit or a finished product. You will be sent a download link when your payment has been processed. Any up-to-date PDF reader (for example Preview on a Mac, GoodReader on iOS, or Adobe Reader on a Mac or PC) will be able to read the patterns, or they can be printed for ease of use.
Just Say No Cross Stitch Pattern
We’ve all had those days where something happens and you shake your head thinking “How can people be that dumb??” It’s time to take a stand and just say no to stupidity! This elegant and funny cross stitch pattern is perfect for making you laugh at home, or as a tongue-in-cheek new “rule” for the office. Featuring the trendy colours of vibrant pinks and beautiful aquas, this lovely wreath of roses will become a statement piece in any home or office. Enjoy this perfect mix of vintage florals and a sassy quote for years to come. It’s time to say yes to this pattern and say no to stupidity.
Be the Flamingo Cross Stitch Pattern
Have you ever had those moments when you feel like you’ve been stuck out in the middle of a lawn, all alone? Instead of feeling self-conscious, celebrate your uniqueness with this fun flamingo cross stitch pattern! With the beautiful baroque-inspired gold frame, and the lovely vibrant pink tones, this pattern is sure to become a family favourite! Stand out from the crowd, tell those pigeons to get lost, and remind yourself to show off your unique beauty with this joyful pattern.