- Pattern size: 120 stitches wide x 110 stitches high
- Finished size: 7½” wide x 7″ high on 16 count
- Full stitches
- 8 colours
- Pattern comes with a full colour key and a thread sorter
- The pattern also comes with a full black and white pattern, full colour pattern, a chart to substitute the word “Vodka” with “Wine,” and a one-page pattern for digital devices
- Model stitched over two on Zweigart 32ct Murano Lugana (Light Basalt Splash)
- Recommended minimum hoop size for framing (if stitching on 16 count over one or 32 count over two as the model has been): 9″
- Dozens of tutorial videos available at Peacock & Fig’s YouTube channel or full stitching classes on Skillshare
Vodka Cross Stitch Pattern
Ah yes, vodka. Whether you enjoy drinking vodka or not, the Vodka cross stitch pattern reminds you that we all have those days. We can all relate to the feeling of wanting something to help us get through that oh-so-boring mandatory meeting at work, or the pain of your kid’s school Christmas concert when you just want to remove your ears from your body… This pattern also has a substitution for the word vodka (in case wine is more your style), or you can add in any text of your choice with any of the cross stitch alphabet patterns. Adulting is hard, but you don’t need to let it drive you to drink if you can unwind by stabbing the simple Vodka cross stitch pattern instead.
This pattern is also available in the full Adulting 101 Collection set.
Please note: This is a digital PDF pattern only, not a printed pattern that will be shipped in the mail. It is not a kit or a finished product. You will be sent a download link when your payment has been processed. Any up-to-date PDF reader (for example Preview on a Mac, GoodReader on iOS, or Adobe Reader on a Mac or PC) will be able to read the patterns, or they can be printed for ease of use.
Adulting 101 Alphabet 1 Cross Stitch Pattern
Are you loving the calligraphic alphabet featured in the Adulting 101 cross stitch pattern collection, but want to make alterations to some of the text? Or maybe you want to customize a pattern for a loved one. This pretty calligraphic alphabet cross stitch chart includes full instructions for use, as well as all upper case letters, lower case letters, and numbers. This pattern is also available with the Adulting 101 Alphabet 2 pattern in the Adulting 101 Alphabet Pattern Set.
Get Ducks Cross Stitch Pattern Set
If you’re just fresh out of ducks and need some more, then this funny needlepoint set is perfect for you! This set of cross stitch patterns includes the Get Ducked and the No More Ducks cross stitch patterns. This set makes the perfect home decor for that rustic country vibe, or if you just happen to love waterfowl. These sassy patterns feature lovely calm shades of blues and aquas, and are sure to become statement pieces in any home or office decor. Never run out of ducks again with this funny needlepoint set!