- Pattern size: 60 stitches by 90 stitches
- Finished size: 4″ x 6″ on 14 count
- Full stitches, backstitch, French knots, and small number of fractional backstitch
- 13 colours plus two colours of beads
- Pattern comes with full colour key with floss and bead quantities, buyer’s guide, and a thread sorter
- The pattern also comes with a PG version of the text, a full black and white pattern, full colour pattern, a pattern without backstitch, and a one-page pattern for digital devices
- A layout sheet is also included, should you wish to stitch all four Mermaid Tales patterns on one piece of fabric
- Tutorial on Kreinik threads here
- Tutorial on beading cross stitch patterns here
- Dozens of tutorial videos available at Peacock & Fig’s YouTube channel or full stitching classes on Skillshare
Telescope Cross Stitch Pattern
Ah the romance of the life of a mermaid, meeting handsome sailors who happen to stumble across your rock in the middle of the ocean… Putting a slightly more “adult” twist on this age-old tale, this is the Telescope cross stitch pattern. The second of the Mermaid Tales cross stitch pattern set, this cross stitch pattern pairs sass and blingy beads with sparkly metallics. Let out your cheeky side with the Telescope cross stitch pattern.
Please note: This is a digital PDF pattern only, not a printed pattern that will be shipped in the mail. It is not a kit or a finished product. You will be sent a download link when your payment has been processed. Any up-to-date PDF reader (for example Preview on a Mac, GoodReader on iOS, or Adobe Reader on a Mac or PC) will be able to read the patterns, or they can be printed for ease of use.
Mirror Mirror Cross Stitch Pattern
Mermaids are glorious beautiful creatures, but have you ever wondered whether they have the same insecurities as us mere mortals? The Mirror Mirror cross stitch pattern, the third of the Mermaid Tales cross stitch pattern set, is a cheeky look at a mermaid’s beauty routine. This pattern also comes with a PG version in case you have little ones at home who can read, or the text isn’t to your taste. Bring out your inner mermaid beauty with the Mirror Mirror cross stitch pattern.
Maybe Wine Will Help Cross Stitch Pattern
Are you drowning in a sea of stress and the daily grind is getting to you? Well here’s the perfect solution! The Maybe Wine Will Help fun cross stitch pattern will not only get your creative juices going, it will make you chuckle every time you look at it. Burn that stress away with this vintage-inspired pattern featuring a simply elegant wreath of gorgeous roses. This pattern is also available with the with the Stitch & Drink Wine cross stitch pattern in the Drink Wine cross stitch pattern set.
Just Say No Cross Stitch Pattern
We’ve all had those days where something happens and you shake your head thinking “How can people be that dumb??” It’s time to take a stand and just say no to stupidity! This elegant and funny cross stitch pattern is perfect for making you laugh at home, or as a tongue-in-cheek new “rule” for the office. Featuring the trendy colours of vibrant pinks and beautiful aquas, this lovely wreath of roses will become a statement piece in any home or office. Enjoy this perfect mix of vintage florals and a sassy quote for years to come. It’s time to say yes to this pattern and say no to stupidity.