- Pattern size: 60 stitches by 90 stitches
- Finished size: 4″ x 6″ on 14 count
- Full stitches, backstitch, French knots, and small number of fractional backstitch
- 13 colours plus two colours of beads
- Pattern comes with full colour key with floss and bead quantities, buyer’s guide, and a thread sorter
- The pattern also comes with a PG version of the text, a full black and white pattern, full colour pattern, a pattern without backstitch, and a one-page pattern for digital devices
- A layout sheet is also included, should you wish to stitch all four Mermaid Tales patterns on one piece of fabric
- Tutorial on Kreinik threads here
- Tutorial on beading cross stitch patterns here
- Dozens of tutorial videos available at Peacock & Fig’s YouTube channel or full stitching classes on Skillshare
Telescope Cross Stitch Pattern
Ah the romance of the life of a mermaid, meeting handsome sailors who happen to stumble across your rock in the middle of the ocean… Putting a slightly more “adult” twist on this age-old tale, this is the Telescope cross stitch pattern. The second of the Mermaid Tales cross stitch pattern set, this cross stitch pattern pairs sass and blingy beads with sparkly metallics. Let out your cheeky side with the Telescope cross stitch pattern.
Please note: This is a digital PDF pattern only, not a printed pattern that will be shipped in the mail. It is not a kit or a finished product. You will be sent a download link when your payment has been processed. Any up-to-date PDF reader (for example Preview on a Mac, GoodReader on iOS, or Adobe Reader on a Mac or PC) will be able to read the patterns, or they can be printed for ease of use.
Zero Fronds Given Cross Stitch Pattern
Do you ever have days when you run out of fronds, and you just have no more fronds to give? Zero Fronds Given is a fun and sassy cross stitch pattern that helps you “check in” to remind yourself that this too shall pass. This cheeky phrase is subtle enough your boss won’t get mad if you hang it in your office, but snarky enough you’ll have a laugh every time you look at it. The beautiful teals and purples contrasting against the golden oranges is pleasing to the eye, and adds a punch of vibrant colour to your decor. A spray of French knots across the pattern creates a gorgeous texture and adds a lovely touch of whimsy. This pattern can even be stitched without the text, the floral wreath looks beautiful just on its own. No matter what’s happening in your day, the Zero Fronds Given cross stitch pattern will remind you that it’s perfectly acceptable to pick and choose what you spend your energy on.
Drink Wine Cross Stitch Pattern Set
If you love to come home after a hard day at work and enjoy a lovely glass of wine, these wine cross stitch patterns will inspire you to relax all day long! This set features the lovely Stitch & Drink Wine and Maybe Wine Will Help cross stitch patterns. These two beautiful vintage-inspired cross stitch patterns will be an elegant sassy statement piece in any decor. You can display them at home or as a tongue-in-cheek “reminder” at the office for when your wine is out of reach. Stitch your worries away with the beautiful cheeky Drink Wine cross stitch pattern set!
Sarcasm Cross Stitch Pattern
How many times have you said to yourself, “I have to bite my tongue because I can’t say what I want to right now”? We’ve all been there, but now there’s a solution — sarcasm! This fun cross stitch pattern will remind you that sarcasm is a perfectly valid answer to any stupid question you may encounter in your day! Charming soft blues and greens are balanced with vivid pinks, bringing these current colour trends right into your home. The whimsical vintage-inspired wreath of roses balances the cheeky quote, and will be a statement piece for years to come. Never underestimate the power of sarcasm; get started on this fun project today!