- Pattern size: 60 stitches by 90 stitches
- Finished size: 4″ x 6″ on 14 count
- Full stitches, backstitch, French knots, and small number of fractional backstitch
- 13 colours plus two colours of beads
- Pattern comes with full colour key with floss and bead quantities, buyer’s guide, and a thread sorter
- The pattern also comes with a PG version of the text, a full black and white pattern, full colour pattern, a pattern without backstitch, and a one-page pattern for digital devices
- A layout sheet is also included, should you wish to stitch all four Mermaid Tales patterns on one piece of fabric
- Tutorial on Kreinik threads here
- Tutorial on beading cross stitch patterns here
- Dozens of tutorial videos available at Peacock & Fig’s YouTube channel or full stitching classes on Skillshare
Telescope Cross Stitch Pattern
Ah the romance of the life of a mermaid, meeting handsome sailors who happen to stumble across your rock in the middle of the ocean… Putting a slightly more “adult” twist on this age-old tale, this is the Telescope cross stitch pattern. The second of the Mermaid Tales cross stitch pattern set, this cross stitch pattern pairs sass and blingy beads with sparkly metallics. Let out your cheeky side with the Telescope cross stitch pattern.
Please note: This is a digital PDF pattern only, not a printed pattern that will be shipped in the mail. It is not a kit or a finished product. You will be sent a download link when your payment has been processed. Any up-to-date PDF reader (for example Preview on a Mac, GoodReader on iOS, or Adobe Reader on a Mac or PC) will be able to read the patterns, or they can be printed for ease of use.
So Much Nope Cross Stitch Pattern
Have you ever wanted to say “no” to someone but in a much more expressive way? Now you can! This elegant vintage cross stitch pattern is inspired by antique French illustrations, but there’s nothing antique about the quote! When “no” just isn’t strong enough for you, switch it up with the sassy phrase “So much nope.” This lovely pattern has only three colours, so it’s very easy even for beginners to stitch. Bring a touch of sass into your home or office today with the So Much Nope vintage cross stitch pattern!
Get Ducked Cross Stitch Pattern
Are you having one of those days and just need to express how you’re feeling? Bring out your cheeky side with this tongue-in-cheek subversive cross stitch pattern! Get Ducked is perfect for bringing a smile to your face every time you see it as well as entertaining friends. It’s the perfect gift for that person who has everything, or if you’re just wanting to show more of your personality around your home. With lovely colours like rich navy, mint, and cream, this vintage-inspired pattern is the perfect blend of retro and modern. Bring some sass into your life with the Get Ducked cross stitch pattern! This pattern is also available with the with the No More Ducks cross stitch pattern in the Get Ducks cross stitch pattern set.
Astrology Cross Stitch Pattern
Whether astrology is your thing or not, this humorous cross stitch pattern is sure to generate laughs. With vivid blues and purples and sparkling metallics for a little extra glam, Astrology is a really fun pattern to stitch up for yourself or as a gift. The twelve zodiac signs are stitched in gold metallic floss around the perimeter of the design, framing the cheeky quote. This pattern was featured in Issue 3 of XStitch Magazine in the Space issue. If you can’t have a crystal ball to predict your future behaviour, you might want to use this pattern to excuse whatever “mischief” you get into….