- Pattern size: 60 stitches by 90 stitches
- Finished size: 4″ x 6″ on 14 count
- Full stitches, backstitch, French knots, and small number of fractional backstitch
- 13 colours plus two colours of beads
- Pattern comes with full colour key with floss and bead quantities, buyer’s guide, and a thread sorter
- The pattern also comes with a PG version of the text, a full black and white pattern, full colour pattern, a pattern without backstitch, and a one-page pattern for digital devices
- A layout sheet is also included, should you wish to stitch all four Mermaid Tales patterns on one piece of fabric
- Tutorial on Kreinik threads here
- Tutorial on beading cross stitch patterns here
- Dozens of tutorial videos available at Peacock & Fig’s YouTube channel or full stitching classes on Skillshare
Telescope Cross Stitch Pattern
Ah the romance of the life of a mermaid, meeting handsome sailors who happen to stumble across your rock in the middle of the ocean… Putting a slightly more “adult” twist on this age-old tale, this is the Telescope cross stitch pattern. The second of the Mermaid Tales cross stitch pattern set, this cross stitch pattern pairs sass and blingy beads with sparkly metallics. Let out your cheeky side with the Telescope cross stitch pattern.
Please note: This is a digital PDF pattern only, not a printed pattern that will be shipped in the mail. It is not a kit or a finished product. You will be sent a download link when your payment has been processed. Any up-to-date PDF reader (for example Preview on a Mac, GoodReader on iOS, or Adobe Reader on a Mac or PC) will be able to read the patterns, or they can be printed for ease of use.
No More Ducks Cross Stitch Pattern
Are you tired, stressed, and just don’t care anymore? You just don’t give a duck anymore? Well this slightly subversive cross stitch pattern is perfect for you! Inspired by a lovely vintage illustration, this “motivational” cross stitch pattern will make a cheeky addition to any home. While stitching these tranquil blue tones, this pattern will calm you while making you laugh. For those days where you have no more ducks to give, this beautiful pattern will inspire you to keep on going. This pattern is also available with the with the Get Ducked cross stitch pattern in the Get Ducks cross stitch pattern set.
Get Ducks Cross Stitch Pattern Set
If you’re just fresh out of ducks and need some more, then this funny needlepoint set is perfect for you! This set of cross stitch patterns includes the Get Ducked and the No More Ducks cross stitch patterns. This set makes the perfect home decor for that rustic country vibe, or if you just happen to love waterfowl. These sassy patterns feature lovely calm shades of blues and aquas, and are sure to become statement pieces in any home or office decor. Never run out of ducks again with this funny needlepoint set!
The Struggle is Real Cross Stitch Pattern
Some days you wonder why you even got out of bed — the struggle is real. Get yourself home, throw on your most comfortable slippers, and curl up with this fun elephant cross stitch pattern! You can relax and unwind from your day while chuckling at this sassy pattern. Inspired by a vintage circus illustration, The Struggle is Real is guaranteed to add a bit of spice and humour to your decor. It’s also the perfect gift for the person who has everything! Accented with vibrant reds and sparkling gold, this funny pattern will add whimsy to your life. The struggle is real, but you can face it with humour and glamour today!