- Pattern size: 60 stitches by 90 stitches
- Finished size: 4″ x 6″ on 14 count
- Full stitches, backstitch, French knots, and small number of fractional backstitch
- 13 colours plus two colours of beads
- Pattern comes with full colour key with floss and bead quantities, buyer’s guide, and a thread sorter
- The pattern also comes with a PG version of the text, a full black and white pattern, full colour pattern, a pattern without backstitch, and a one-page pattern for digital devices
- A layout sheet is also included, should you wish to stitch all four Mermaid Tales patterns on one piece of fabric
- Tutorial on Kreinik threads here
- Tutorial on beading cross stitch patterns here
- Dozens of tutorial videos available at Peacock & Fig’s YouTube channel or full stitching classes on Skillshare
Telescope Cross Stitch Pattern
Ah the romance of the life of a mermaid, meeting handsome sailors who happen to stumble across your rock in the middle of the ocean… Putting a slightly more “adult” twist on this age-old tale, this is the Telescope cross stitch pattern. The second of the Mermaid Tales cross stitch pattern set, this cross stitch pattern pairs sass and blingy beads with sparkly metallics. Let out your cheeky side with the Telescope cross stitch pattern.
Please note: This is a digital PDF pattern only, not a printed pattern that will be shipped in the mail. It is not a kit or a finished product. You will be sent a download link when your payment has been processed. Any up-to-date PDF reader (for example Preview on a Mac, GoodReader on iOS, or Adobe Reader on a Mac or PC) will be able to read the patterns, or they can be printed for ease of use.
Delicate Flower Cross Stitch Pattern
Have you had it with people telling you to act like a lady, or act in a way that is more to their taste? The Delicate Flower cross stitch pattern is a bold design to empower yourself to feel feminine and strong. The very “direct” phrase featured on this pattern contrasts with the lovely feminine rose wreath encircling it, making it perfect for the snarky woman who knows she’s fabulous. Vibrant rich reds and purples pair beautifully with deep teals, and add an elegant burst of colour to your decor. The purple Kreinik thread has a tiny bit of sparkle in it, creating a delicate shimmer to the text and wreath stems. This pattern can also be stitched without the text, the wreath is very pretty just on its own. If you want to stand in your feminine power and declare to the world that you are unstoppable, the Delicate Flower cross stitch pattern might just be the perfect addition to your decor.
Miserable Cow Cross Stitch Pattern
Do you have “special” people in your life who take joy in seeing the negative in any situation? Need a little reminder to be the best version of yourself? This funny cross stitch pattern can help! It’s the perfect gift for someone in your life who needs a little nudge, and decorates your home or office with style and humour. Based on a vintage illustration, this pattern reminds us all to not take life so seriously. It’s always better to be the sparkly unicorn, and not the miserable cow! Get started on this funny cross stitch pattern today!
Mirror Mirror Cross Stitch Pattern
Mermaids are glorious beautiful creatures, but have you ever wondered whether they have the same insecurities as us mere mortals? The Mirror Mirror cross stitch pattern, the third of the Mermaid Tales cross stitch pattern set, is a cheeky look at a mermaid’s beauty routine. This pattern also comes with a PG version in case you have little ones at home who can read, or the text isn’t to your taste. Bring out your inner mermaid beauty with the Mirror Mirror cross stitch pattern.