- Pattern size: 60 stitches by 90 stitches
- Finished size: 4″ x 6″ on 14 count
- Full stitches, backstitch, French knots, and small number of fractional backstitch
- 13 colours plus two colours of beads
- Pattern comes with full colour key with floss and bead quantities, buyer’s guide, and a thread sorter
- The pattern also comes with a PG version of the text, a full black and white pattern, full colour pattern, a pattern without backstitch, and a one-page pattern for digital devices
- A layout sheet is also included, should you wish to stitch all four Mermaid Tales patterns on one piece of fabric
- Tutorial on Kreinik threads here
- Tutorial on beading cross stitch patterns here
- Dozens of tutorial videos available at Peacock & Fig’s YouTube channel or full stitching classes on Skillshare
Telescope Cross Stitch Pattern
Ah the romance of the life of a mermaid, meeting handsome sailors who happen to stumble across your rock in the middle of the ocean… Putting a slightly more “adult” twist on this age-old tale, this is the Telescope cross stitch pattern. The second of the Mermaid Tales cross stitch pattern set, this cross stitch pattern pairs sass and blingy beads with sparkly metallics. Let out your cheeky side with the Telescope cross stitch pattern.
Please note: This is a digital PDF pattern only, not a printed pattern that will be shipped in the mail. It is not a kit or a finished product. You will be sent a download link when your payment has been processed. Any up-to-date PDF reader (for example Preview on a Mac, GoodReader on iOS, or Adobe Reader on a Mac or PC) will be able to read the patterns, or they can be printed for ease of use.
Be the Flamingo Cross Stitch Pattern
Have you ever had those moments when you feel like you’ve been stuck out in the middle of a lawn, all alone? Instead of feeling self-conscious, celebrate your uniqueness with this fun flamingo cross stitch pattern! With the beautiful baroque-inspired gold frame, and the lovely vibrant pink tones, this pattern is sure to become a family favourite! Stand out from the crowd, tell those pigeons to get lost, and remind yourself to show off your unique beauty with this joyful pattern.
Go Pollinate Yourself Cross Stitch Pattern
You know those moments when you just want to “express yourself” to someone but you don’t want to use colourful language? The Go Pollinate Yourself cross stitch pattern just might be ideal for occasions like that. This pattern pairs a cheeky phrase with a whimsical floral wreath, and is perfect if you have small children at home as there are no “bad words” for them to read. It’s also a fun gift for the gardeners in your life. The beautiful rich oranges contrast with vibrant purples, and add a refreshing splash of colour to your home or office. This pattern features simple stitches (full stitches, backstitch, a few fractionals in the letters), meaning this pattern is suitable for all levels of stitchers. You could even simplify the pattern and leave the text off, leaving the beautiful floral wreath. Enjoy expressing your true feelings with more eloquence and whimsy with the Go Pollinate Yourself cross stitch pattern.
Maybe Wine Will Help Cross Stitch Pattern
Are you drowning in a sea of stress and the daily grind is getting to you? Well here’s the perfect solution! The Maybe Wine Will Help fun cross stitch pattern will not only get your creative juices going, it will make you chuckle every time you look at it. Burn that stress away with this vintage-inspired pattern featuring a simply elegant wreath of gorgeous roses. This pattern is also available with the with the Stitch & Drink Wine cross stitch pattern in the Drink Wine cross stitch pattern set.