- Pattern size: 80 stitches wide x 50 stitches high
- Finished size: 6″ wide x 4″ high on 14 count
- Full stitches
- 9 colours
- Model stitched over two on 28 count Zweigart Cashel linen (Antique White)
- Pattern comes with a full colour key and a thread sorter
- The pattern also comes with a full black and white pattern, full colour pattern, and a one-page pattern for digital devices
- Framing tip: if stitching on 14 count, you may find you need to go up to a 5″x7″ frame (the window opening on frames varies)
- Optional free “How To Stitch” guide available at checkout
- Dozens of tutorial videos available at Peacock & Fig’s YouTube channel
Suck It Cross Stitch Pattern
Who doesn’t love a lollipop the size of your head? Whether you like licking, sucking, or crunching on lollipops, you can indulge your “sweet tooth” with the very cheeky Suck It cross stitch pattern. If you’d like to adjust the text in the pattern to suit your taste, check out the custom pattern option.
Please note: This is a digital PDF pattern only, not a printed pattern that will be shipped in the mail. It is not a kit or a finished product. You will be sent a download link when your payment has been processed. Any up-to-date PDF reader (for example Preview on a Mac, GoodReader on iOS, or Adobe Reader on a Mac or PC) will be able to read the patterns, or they can be printed for ease of use.
F*cks Given Today Cross Stitch Pattern
In case you’re feeling super sassy and your GAFF (give a f*ck factor) is at zero, then the F*cks Given Today cross stitch pattern might be right up your alley. Featuring a delectable donut with orange icing and scrumptious-looking blue sprinkles, this pattern is a great way to stitch up your sass. If you’d like to adjust the text in the pattern to suit your taste, check out the custom pattern option.
Lick Me Cross Stitch Pattern
Just in case you want to get a little sassy with a delectable summer treat, the Lick Me cross stitch pattern is ideal. This pattern is perfect for playing all innocent with your friends when they see it — “What, how else are you supposed to eat an ice cream??” 😂 Whether you like a good innuendo or simply are an ice cream fanatic, the Lick Me cross stitch pattern will make a fun addition to your decor. If you’d like to adjust the text in the pattern to suit your taste, check out the custom pattern option.