- 140 stitches wide by 125 stitches high
- 10″ wide by 9″ high on 14 count
- Full stitches
- 13 colours
- Full colour chart includes DMC colour key, colour preview and thread sorter
- Includes full black and white pattern
- Includes one-page pattern for digital devices
- Dozens of tutorial videos available at Peacock & Fig’s YouTube channel or full stitching classes on Skillshare
If you love the Stitch & Drink Wine pattern, you may also love these wonderful products by the very talented Suzy Swede with the Peacock & Fig collection! Check out the range of t-shirts and the tote bag available with this cheeky design.
Lemme see the goodies
Model stitched on 16 count Fiddlers Cloth Aida fabric using DMC embroidery floss.
Please note: This is a digital PDF pattern only, not a printed pattern that will be shipped in the mail. It is not a kit or a finished product. You will be sent a download link when your payment has been processed. Any up-to-date PDF reader (for example Preview on a Mac, GoodReader on iOS, or Adobe Reader on a Mac or PC) will be able to read the patterns, or they can be printed for ease of use.
Customize your pattern
Want to customize this pattern with your own text? Now you can with the Vintage Sass cross stitch alphabets! The Vintage Sass Alphabet 1 is the font used in Stitch & Drink Wine. This alphabet is available individually or as a set, check out the cross stitch alphabets here.
Vintage Sass Cross Stitch Alphabets
There are no reviews yet.