Each individual panel:
- 56 stitches wide by 56 stitches high
- 4″ x 4″ on 14 count
Full series stitched as one panel:
- 112 stitches wide by 112 stitches high
- Finished size: 8″ x 8″ on 14 count (if stitched as one panel)
- 14 colours
- Full cross stitch
- Full colour chart includes DMC colour key, colour preview and thread sorter. This set of four also comes with an extra colour key in order to make purchasing the correct amount of thread to stitch all four panels more convenient.
- Optional free “How To Stitch” guide available at checkout
- Dozens of tutorial videos available at Peacock & Fig’s YouTube channel
- DMC floss as per included colour key
- If stitching as one piece on 14 count cross stitch fabric (Aida, linen, evenweave), you will need 14″ by 14″ to allow for a 3″ margin around all sides to accommodate framing. If stitching as 4 individual panels, you will need four pieces of fabric 8″ by 8″ to accommodate 2″ around all sides for framing.