- 120 stitches wide by 120 stitches high
- 8 ½” wide by 8 ½” high on 14 count
- Full stitches and backstitch
- 5 colours
- Full colour chart includes DMC colour key, colour preview and thread sorter
- Includes full black and white pattern
- Includes one-page pattern for digital devices
- Tutorial for using Kreinik metallic floss available here
- Dozens of tutorial videos available at Peacock & Fig’s YouTube channel or full stitching classes on Skillshare
If you love the Queen Bee pattern, you may also love these wonderful t-shirts by the very talented Suzy Swede with the Peacock & Fig collection! Check out the range of t-shirts available with this inspirational design.
Lemme see the goodies
Model stitched on 14 count Zweigart Aida fabric using DMC embroidery floss and Kreinik metallic thread.
Please note: This is a digital PDF pattern only, not a printed pattern that will be shipped in the mail. It is not a kit or a finished product. You will be sent a download link when your payment has been processed. Any up-to-date PDF reader (for example Preview on a Mac, GoodReader on iOS, or Adobe Reader on a Mac or PC) will be able to read the patterns, or they can be printed for ease of use.
Leslie (verified owner) –
I was pleased with how large this came out! Very easy to follow pattern
Dana Batho –
So glad you enjoyed it Leslie! <3