- Pattern size: 60 stitches by 90 stitches
- Finished size: 4″ x 6″ on 14 count
- Full stitches, backstitch, French knots, and small number of fractional backstitch
- 11 colours plus two colours of beads
- Pattern comes with full colour key with floss and bead quantities, buyer’s guide, and a thread sorter
- The pattern also comes with a PG version of the text, a full black and white pattern, full colour pattern, a pattern without backstitch, and a one-page pattern for digital devices
- A layout sheet is also included, should you wish to stitch all four Mermaid Tales patterns on one piece of fabric
- Tutorial on Kreinik threads here
- Tutorial on beading cross stitch patterns here
- Dozens of tutorial videos available at Peacock & Fig’s YouTube channel or full stitching classes on Skillshare
Mermaid Struggles Cross Stitch Pattern
Get inspired to live the dream as a mermaid with the Mermaid Struggles cross stitch pattern. Who wouldn’t love to live the life of lazing on a beach all day, looking gorgeous. The fourth of the Mermaid Tales cross stitch pattern set, this sassy cross stitch pattern inspires you to take a beach holiday. Beautiful lavender beads and sparkling metallic thread add a little touch of magic to this fun pattern. Let your hair down with the cheeky Mermaid Struggles cross stitch pattern.
Please note: This is a digital PDF pattern only, not a printed pattern that will be shipped in the mail. It is not a kit or a finished product. You will be sent a download link when your payment has been processed. Any up-to-date PDF reader (for example Preview on a Mac, GoodReader on iOS, or Adobe Reader on a Mac or PC) will be able to read the patterns, or they can be printed for ease of use.
No More Ducks Cross Stitch Pattern
Are you tired, stressed, and just don’t care anymore? You just don’t give a duck anymore? Well this slightly subversive cross stitch pattern is perfect for you! Inspired by a lovely vintage illustration, this “motivational” cross stitch pattern will make a cheeky addition to any home. While stitching these tranquil blue tones, this pattern will calm you while making you laugh. For those days where you have no more ducks to give, this beautiful pattern will inspire you to keep on going. This pattern is also available with the with the Get Ducked cross stitch pattern in the Get Ducks cross stitch pattern set.
Telescope Cross Stitch Pattern
Ah the romance of the life of a mermaid, meeting handsome sailors who happen to stumble across your rock in the middle of the ocean… Putting a slightly more “adult” twist on this age-old tale, this is the Telescope cross stitch pattern. The second of the Mermaid Tales cross stitch pattern set, this cross stitch pattern pairs sass and blingy beads with sparkly metallics. Let out your cheeky side with the Telescope cross stitch pattern.
Dashing Through the Hell No Cross Stitch Pattern
Dashing through the what?! Oh hell, no. If you go dashing through anything it’ll be the airport on the way to a tropical destination, right?! Bring your “love” of a winter wonderland to life with the Dashing Through the Hell No cross stitch pattern.
If you’re feeling super “festive” this season, the entire set of Merry Snarkmas cross stitch patterns can be purchased for a 25% discount from the individual pattern prices.