- Pattern size: 60 stitches by 90 stitches
- Finished size: 4″ x 6″ on 14 count
- Full stitches, backstitch, French knots, and small number of fractional backstitch
- 11 colours plus two colours of beads
- Pattern comes with full colour key with floss and bead quantities, buyer’s guide, and a thread sorter
- The pattern also comes with a PG version of the text, a full black and white pattern, full colour pattern, a pattern without backstitch, and a one-page pattern for digital devices
- A layout sheet is also included, should you wish to stitch all four Mermaid Tales patterns on one piece of fabric
- Tutorial on Kreinik threads here
- Tutorial on beading cross stitch patterns here
- Dozens of tutorial videos available at Peacock & Fig’s YouTube channel or full stitching classes on Skillshare
Mermaid Struggles Cross Stitch Pattern
Get inspired to live the dream as a mermaid with the Mermaid Struggles cross stitch pattern. Who wouldn’t love to live the life of lazing on a beach all day, looking gorgeous. The fourth of the Mermaid Tales cross stitch pattern set, this sassy cross stitch pattern inspires you to take a beach holiday. Beautiful lavender beads and sparkling metallic thread add a little touch of magic to this fun pattern. Let your hair down with the cheeky Mermaid Struggles cross stitch pattern.
Please note: This is a digital PDF pattern only, not a printed pattern that will be shipped in the mail. It is not a kit or a finished product. You will be sent a download link when your payment has been processed. Any up-to-date PDF reader (for example Preview on a Mac, GoodReader on iOS, or Adobe Reader on a Mac or PC) will be able to read the patterns, or they can be printed for ease of use.
Be the Flamingo Cross Stitch Pattern
Have you ever had those moments when you feel like you’ve been stuck out in the middle of a lawn, all alone? Instead of feeling self-conscious, celebrate your uniqueness with this fun flamingo cross stitch pattern! With the beautiful baroque-inspired gold frame, and the lovely vibrant pink tones, this pattern is sure to become a family favourite! Stand out from the crowd, tell those pigeons to get lost, and remind yourself to show off your unique beauty with this joyful pattern.
Fresh Out of Fuchsias Hand Embroidery Pattern
Are you one of those people who likes to push boundaries just a little, seeing what you can get away with? If so, the Fresh Out of Fuchsias hand embroidery pattern might be perfect for you. This sassy phrase is ideal for displaying at the office without being criticized by your boss, or hanging at home even if you’re careful with what “language” is seen and heard around the family. The gorgeous luscious colours give your decor a burst of vibrant energy, and the delicate foliage mixed with bold roses creates a lovely texture that is really fun to stitch. This pattern can even be stitched without the text, it’s a gorgeous floral wreath just on its own. Get your cheeky groove on with the pretty florals of the Fresh Out of Fuchsias embroidery pattern.
The Struggle is Real Cross Stitch Pattern
Some days you wonder why you even got out of bed — the struggle is real. Get yourself home, throw on your most comfortable slippers, and curl up with this fun elephant cross stitch pattern! You can relax and unwind from your day while chuckling at this sassy pattern. Inspired by a vintage circus illustration, The Struggle is Real is guaranteed to add a bit of spice and humour to your decor. It’s also the perfect gift for the person who has everything! Accented with vibrant reds and sparkling gold, this funny pattern will add whimsy to your life. The struggle is real, but you can face it with humour and glamour today!