- Pattern size: 60 stitches by 90 stitches
- Finished size: 4″ x 6″ on 14 count
- Full stitches, backstitch, French knots, and small number of fractional backstitch
- 11 colours plus two colours of beads
- Pattern comes with full colour key with floss and bead quantities, buyer’s guide, and a thread sorter
- The pattern also comes with a PG version of the text, a full black and white pattern, full colour pattern, a pattern without backstitch, and a one-page pattern for digital devices
- A layout sheet is also included, should you wish to stitch all four Mermaid Tales patterns on one piece of fabric
- Tutorial on Kreinik threads here
- Tutorial on beading cross stitch patterns here
- Dozens of tutorial videos available at Peacock & Fig’s YouTube channel or full stitching classes on Skillshare
Mermaid Struggles Cross Stitch Pattern
Get inspired to live the dream as a mermaid with the Mermaid Struggles cross stitch pattern. Who wouldn’t love to live the life of lazing on a beach all day, looking gorgeous. The fourth of the Mermaid Tales cross stitch pattern set, this sassy cross stitch pattern inspires you to take a beach holiday. Beautiful lavender beads and sparkling metallic thread add a little touch of magic to this fun pattern. Let your hair down with the cheeky Mermaid Struggles cross stitch pattern.
Please note: This is a digital PDF pattern only, not a printed pattern that will be shipped in the mail. It is not a kit or a finished product. You will be sent a download link when your payment has been processed. Any up-to-date PDF reader (for example Preview on a Mac, GoodReader on iOS, or Adobe Reader on a Mac or PC) will be able to read the patterns, or they can be printed for ease of use.
Maybe Wine Will Help Cross Stitch Pattern
Are you drowning in a sea of stress and the daily grind is getting to you? Well here’s the perfect solution! The Maybe Wine Will Help fun cross stitch pattern will not only get your creative juices going, it will make you chuckle every time you look at it. Burn that stress away with this vintage-inspired pattern featuring a simply elegant wreath of gorgeous roses. This pattern is also available with the with the Stitch & Drink Wine cross stitch pattern in the Drink Wine cross stitch pattern set.
Delicate Flower Cross Stitch Pattern
Have you had it with people telling you to act like a lady, or act in a way that is more to their taste? The Delicate Flower cross stitch pattern is a bold design to empower yourself to feel feminine and strong. The very “direct” phrase featured on this pattern contrasts with the lovely feminine rose wreath encircling it, making it perfect for the snarky woman who knows she’s fabulous. Vibrant rich reds and purples pair beautifully with deep teals, and add an elegant burst of colour to your decor. The purple Kreinik thread has a tiny bit of sparkle in it, creating a delicate shimmer to the text and wreath stems. This pattern can also be stitched without the text, the wreath is very pretty just on its own. If you want to stand in your feminine power and declare to the world that you are unstoppable, the Delicate Flower cross stitch pattern might just be the perfect addition to your decor.
The Struggle is Real Cross Stitch Pattern
Some days you wonder why you even got out of bed — the struggle is real. Get yourself home, throw on your most comfortable slippers, and curl up with this fun elephant cross stitch pattern! You can relax and unwind from your day while chuckling at this sassy pattern. Inspired by a vintage circus illustration, The Struggle is Real is guaranteed to add a bit of spice and humour to your decor. It’s also the perfect gift for the person who has everything! Accented with vibrant reds and sparkling gold, this funny pattern will add whimsy to your life. The struggle is real, but you can face it with humour and glamour today!