- Pattern size: 60 stitches by 90 stitches
- Finished size: 4″ x 6″ on 14 count
- Full stitches, backstitch, French knots, and small number of fractional backstitch
- 11 colours plus two colours of beads
- Pattern comes with full colour key with floss and bead quantities, buyer’s guide, and a thread sorter
- The pattern also comes with a PG version of the text, a full black and white pattern, full colour pattern, a pattern without backstitch, and a one-page pattern for digital devices
- A layout sheet is also included, should you wish to stitch all four Mermaid Tales patterns on one piece of fabric
- Optional free “How To Stitch” guide available at checkout
- Tutorial on Kreinik threads here
- Tutorial on beading cross stitch patterns here
- Dozens of tutorial videos available at Peacock & Fig’s YouTube channel
Mermaid Struggles Cross Stitch Pattern
Get inspired to live the dream as a mermaid with the Mermaid Struggles cross stitch pattern. Who wouldn’t love to live the life of lazing on a beach all day, looking gorgeous. The fourth of the Mermaid Tales cross stitch pattern set, this sassy cross stitch pattern inspires you to take a beach holiday. Beautiful lavender beads and sparkling metallic thread add a little touch of magic to this fun pattern. Let your hair down with the cheeky Mermaid Struggles cross stitch pattern.
Please note: This is a digital PDF pattern only, not a printed pattern that will be shipped in the mail. It is not a kit or a finished product. You will be sent a download link when your payment has been processed. Any up-to-date PDF reader (for example Preview on a Mac, GoodReader on iOS, or Adobe Reader on a Mac or PC) will be able to read the patterns, or they can be printed for ease of use.
So Much Nope Cross Stitch Pattern
Have you ever wanted to say “no” to someone but in a much more expressive way? Now you can! This elegant vintage cross stitch pattern is inspired by antique French illustrations, but there’s nothing antique about the quote! When “no” just isn’t strong enough for you, switch it up with the sassy phrase “So much nope.” This lovely pattern has only three colours, so it’s very easy even for beginners to stitch. Bring a touch of sass into your home or office today with the So Much Nope vintage cross stitch pattern!
Zero Fronds Given Cross Stitch Pattern
Do you ever have days when you run out of fronds, and you just have no more fronds to give? Zero Fronds Given is a fun and sassy cross stitch pattern that helps you “check in” to remind yourself that this too shall pass. This cheeky phrase is subtle enough your boss won’t get mad if you hang it in your office, but snarky enough you’ll have a laugh every time you look at it. The beautiful teals and purples contrasting against the golden oranges is pleasing to the eye, and adds a punch of vibrant colour to your decor. A spray of French knots across the pattern creates a gorgeous texture and adds a lovely touch of whimsy. This pattern can even be stitched without the text, the floral wreath looks beautiful just on its own. No matter what’s happening in your day, the Zero Fronds Given cross stitch pattern will remind you that it’s perfectly acceptable to pick and choose what you spend your energy on.
Mirror Mirror Cross Stitch Pattern
Mermaids are glorious beautiful creatures, but have you ever wondered whether they have the same insecurities as us mere mortals? The Mirror Mirror cross stitch pattern, the third of the Mermaid Tales cross stitch pattern set, is a cheeky look at a mermaid’s beauty routine. This pattern also comes with a PG version in case you have little ones at home who can read, or the text isn’t to your taste. Bring out your inner mermaid beauty with the Mirror Mirror cross stitch pattern.