- Pattern size: 60 stitches by 90 stitches
- Finished size: 4″ x 6″ on 14 count
- Full stitches, backstitch, French knots, and small number of fractional backstitch
- 11 colours plus two colours of beads
- Pattern comes with full colour key with floss and bead quantities, buyer’s guide, and a thread sorter
- The pattern also comes with a PG version of the text, a full black and white pattern, full colour pattern, a pattern without backstitch, and a one-page pattern for digital devices
- A layout sheet is also included, should you wish to stitch all four Mermaid Tales patterns on one piece of fabric
- Optional free “How To Stitch” guide available at checkout
- Tutorial on Kreinik threads here
- Tutorial on beading cross stitch patterns here
- Dozens of tutorial videos available at Peacock & Fig’s YouTube channel
Mermaid Struggles Cross Stitch Pattern
Get inspired to live the dream as a mermaid with the Mermaid Struggles cross stitch pattern. Who wouldn’t love to live the life of lazing on a beach all day, looking gorgeous. The fourth of the Mermaid Tales cross stitch pattern set, this sassy cross stitch pattern inspires you to take a beach holiday. Beautiful lavender beads and sparkling metallic thread add a little touch of magic to this fun pattern. Let your hair down with the cheeky Mermaid Struggles cross stitch pattern.
Please note: This is a digital PDF pattern only, not a printed pattern that will be shipped in the mail. It is not a kit or a finished product. You will be sent a download link when your payment has been processed. Any up-to-date PDF reader (for example Preview on a Mac, GoodReader on iOS, or Adobe Reader on a Mac or PC) will be able to read the patterns, or they can be printed for ease of use.
Sit on a Thorn Cross Stitch Pattern
Have you ever wanted to “politely” tell someone what you’re really thinking? The Sit on a Thorn cross stitch and embroidery pattern might be just what you’re looking for! The snarky quote contrasts with the sparkle in the Kreinik thread and elegance of the pattern, and it’s guaranteed to generate a belly laugh from all who see your project. It can be stitched with or without the optional embroidered roses, making it perfect for both cross stitch purists and those wanting to experiment with new stitches. If you do want to stitch the pretty embroidered roses, they add a gorgeous punch of colour and texture that delight the senses. A link to a tutorial for the woven wheel roses is included in the pattern, you’ll be amazed at how simple they are. This pattern looks just as beautiful without the text stitched as well, just in case you’re making a gift for someone who doesn’t share your sense of humour. Get your snark on with the Sit on a Thorn pattern.
Telescope Cross Stitch Pattern
Ah the romance of the life of a mermaid, meeting handsome sailors who happen to stumble across your rock in the middle of the ocean… Putting a slightly more “adult” twist on this age-old tale, this is the Telescope cross stitch pattern. The second of the Mermaid Tales cross stitch pattern set, this cross stitch pattern pairs sass and blingy beads with sparkly metallics. Let out your cheeky side with the Telescope cross stitch pattern.
Stitch & Drink Wine Cross Stitch Pattern
Have you ever wondered what your motto in life should be? Here’s one to consider! Stitch, drink wine, and be happy are inscribed in this inspirational cross stitch pattern in beautiful calligraphy, reminding you to focus on the important things in life. The gorgeous wreath of roses features stylish colours such as rich oranges, pinks, and lovely antique blues. For the perfect pledge to slow down and keep what makes you happy in your mind, you can’t go past the Stitch & Drink Wine cross stitch pattern. This pattern is also available with the with the Maybe Wine Will Help cross stitch pattern in the Drink Wine cross stitch pattern set.