- Pattern size: 60 stitches by 90 stitches
- Finished size: 4″ x 6″ on 14 count
- Full stitches, backstitch, French knots, and small number of fractional backstitch
- 11 colours plus two colours of beads
- Pattern comes with full colour key with floss and bead quantities, buyer’s guide, and a thread sorter
- The pattern also comes with a PG version of the text, a full black and white pattern, full colour pattern, a pattern without backstitch, and a one-page pattern for digital devices
- A layout sheet is also included, should you wish to stitch all four Mermaid Tales patterns on one piece of fabric
- Tutorial on Kreinik threads here
- Tutorial on beading cross stitch patterns here
- Dozens of tutorial videos available at Peacock & Fig’s YouTube channel or full stitching classes on Skillshare
Mermaid Struggles Cross Stitch Pattern
Get inspired to live the dream as a mermaid with the Mermaid Struggles cross stitch pattern. Who wouldn’t love to live the life of lazing on a beach all day, looking gorgeous. The fourth of the Mermaid Tales cross stitch pattern set, this sassy cross stitch pattern inspires you to take a beach holiday. Beautiful lavender beads and sparkling metallic thread add a little touch of magic to this fun pattern. Let your hair down with the cheeky Mermaid Struggles cross stitch pattern.
Please note: This is a digital PDF pattern only, not a printed pattern that will be shipped in the mail. It is not a kit or a finished product. You will be sent a download link when your payment has been processed. Any up-to-date PDF reader (for example Preview on a Mac, GoodReader on iOS, or Adobe Reader on a Mac or PC) will be able to read the patterns, or they can be printed for ease of use.
Sarcasm Cross Stitch Pattern
How many times have you said to yourself, “I have to bite my tongue because I can’t say what I want to right now”? We’ve all been there, but now there’s a solution — sarcasm! This fun cross stitch pattern will remind you that sarcasm is a perfectly valid answer to any stupid question you may encounter in your day! Charming soft blues and greens are balanced with vivid pinks, bringing these current colour trends right into your home. The whimsical vintage-inspired wreath of roses balances the cheeky quote, and will be a statement piece for years to come. Never underestimate the power of sarcasm; get started on this fun project today!
Astrology Cross Stitch Pattern
Whether astrology is your thing or not, this humorous cross stitch pattern is sure to generate laughs. With vivid blues and purples and sparkling metallics for a little extra glam, Astrology is a really fun pattern to stitch up for yourself or as a gift. The twelve zodiac signs are stitched in gold metallic floss around the perimeter of the design, framing the cheeky quote. This pattern was featured in Issue 3 of XStitch Magazine in the Space issue. If you can’t have a crystal ball to predict your future behaviour, you might want to use this pattern to excuse whatever “mischief” you get into….
Delicate Flower Cross Stitch Pattern
Have you had it with people telling you to act like a lady, or act in a way that is more to their taste? The Delicate Flower cross stitch pattern is a bold design to empower yourself to feel feminine and strong. The very “direct” phrase featured on this pattern contrasts with the lovely feminine rose wreath encircling it, making it perfect for the snarky woman who knows she’s fabulous. Vibrant rich reds and purples pair beautifully with deep teals, and add an elegant burst of colour to your decor. The purple Kreinik thread has a tiny bit of sparkle in it, creating a delicate shimmer to the text and wreath stems. This pattern can also be stitched without the text, the wreath is very pretty just on its own. If you want to stand in your feminine power and declare to the world that you are unstoppable, the Delicate Flower cross stitch pattern might just be the perfect addition to your decor.