- Pattern size: 80 stitches wide x 50 stitches high
- Finished size: 6″ wide x 4″ high on 14 count
- Full stitches
- 11 colours
- Model stitched over two on 28 count Zweigart Cashel linen (Antique white)
- Pattern comes with a full colour key and a thread sorter
- The pattern also comes with a full black and white pattern, full colour pattern, and a one-page pattern for digital devices
- Framing tip: if stitching on 14 count, you may find you need to go up to a 5″x7″ frame (the window opening on frames varies)
- Dozens of tutorial videos available at Peacock & Fig’s YouTube channel or full stitching classes on Skillshare
Lick Me Cross Stitch Pattern
Just in case you want to get a little sassy with a delectable summer treat, the Lick Me cross stitch pattern is ideal. This pattern is perfect for playing all innocent with your friends when they see it — “What, how else are you supposed to eat an ice cream??” 😂 Whether you like a good innuendo or simply are an ice cream fanatic, the Lick Me cross stitch pattern will make a fun addition to your decor. If the text isn’t to your taste, you could add in your own text with any of the cross stitch alphabet charts.
Please note: This is a digital PDF pattern only, not a printed pattern that will be shipped in the mail. It is not a kit or a finished product. You will be sent a download link when your payment has been processed. Any up-to-date PDF reader (for example Preview on a Mac, GoodReader on iOS, or Adobe Reader on a Mac or PC) will be able to read the patterns, or they can be printed for ease of use.
F*cks Given Today Cross Stitch Pattern
In case you’re feeling super sassy and your GAFF (give a f*ck factor) is at zero, then the F*cks Given Today cross stitch pattern might be right up your alley. Featuring a delectable donut with orange icing and scrumptious-looking blue sprinkles, this pattern is a great way to stitch up your sass. If the text isn’t to your taste, you could add in your own text with any of the cross stitch alphabet charts.
Suck It Cross Stitch Pattern
Who doesn’t love a lollipop the size of your head? Whether you like licking, sucking, or crunching on lollipops, you can indulge your “sweet tooth” with the very cheeky Suck It cross stitch pattern. If the text isn’t to your taste, you could add in your own text with any of the cross stitch alphabet charts.
Sassy Sweets Cross Stitch Pattern Set
If you missed out on the Sassy Sweets SAL, have no fear! All three cheeky cross stitch patterns are available as this fun set. Whether you’ve got a serious sweet tooth or you’re a professional smart ass, the Sassy Sweets cross stitch pattern set will keep you laughing. This set includes the Lick Me pattern, Suck It, and the deliciously snarky F*cks Given Today. If the text isn’t to your taste for the patterns, you could add in your own text with any of the cross stitch alphabet charts.