- 30 stitches wide by 110 stitches high
- Finished size: 2″ x 8″ on 14 count
- 3 colours
- Full stitches and backstitch
- Full colour chart includes DMC colour key, colour preview and thread sorter
- Dozens of tutorial videos available at Peacock & Fig’s YouTube channel or full stitching classes on Skillshare
- DMC floss as per included colour key
- If stitching on 14 count cross stitch fabric (Aida, linen, evenweave), you will need 6″ by 12″ of fabric to allow for a 2″ margin around all sides to accommodate framing or finishing.