- 100 stitches wide by 120 stitches high
- 7″ wide by 8 ½” high on 14 count
- Full stitches and backstitch
- 10 colours
- Full colour chart includes DMC colour key, colour preview and thread sorter
- Includes full black and white pattern
- Includes one-page pattern for digital devices
- Tutorial for using Kreinik metallic floss available here
- Dozens of tutorial videos available at Peacock & Fig’s YouTube channel or full stitching classes on Skillshare
If you love the I’m Fabulous pattern, you may also love these wonderful products by the very talented Suzy Swede with the Peacock & Fig collection! Check out the range of t-shirts and the mug available with this sassy design.
Lemme see the goodies
Model stitched on 14 count Zweigart Aida fabric using DMC embroidery floss and Kreinik metallic thread.
Please note: This is a digital PDF pattern only, not a printed pattern that will be shipped in the mail. It is not a kit or a finished product. You will be sent a download link when your payment has been processed. Any up-to-date PDF reader (for example Preview on a Mac, GoodReader on iOS, or Adobe Reader on a Mac or PC) will be able to read the patterns, or they can be printed for ease of use.
Cassandra Millward –
Amazing love this !
Majo Sparkles –
Gorgeous! instant download, no problem at all. Pattern is very detailed. Can’t wait to start! thanks