To create your customized pattern, upon payment you will be emailed a PDF document. You can also download it directly from your payment confirmation window. This document contains a link to submit the information I will need to create your pattern. The information requested is:
- Which alphabet you are wanting to use from the shop (you can see all the alphabets available here).
- Whether or not you are customizing an existing Peacock & Fig pattern. Please note that the Peacock & Fig pattern must be purchased in addition to this customization package. Please purchase the pattern you’d like to adapt either before purchasing this customization package or at the same time.
- What you want the text to say. Please include the punctuation, capitalization, etc you desire.
- Whether you want the text centered on the pattern or not.
- Your name and email address so I can email you the first draft.
**Please note: I cannot create patterns based on copyrighted material such as song lyrics. If you have any questions, please email me before ordering this pattern.
Once you submit this information via the link, I will create one draft pattern of your request, send it to you, and you can give me feedback before the final pattern is created and emailed to you. The first draft will be completed and sent for your approval within 24 hours of the information form being submitted (Monday-Friday PST). One revision is included in the customization fee. You can make as many changes as you like in this revision, but any additional revisions after the changes are made are subject to an extra fee. The custom chart will include a colour preview image, a full chart (in your choice of colour or black & white), and a colour key.
In the form, the font “sizes” are indicated as the number of stitches high for the upper and lowercase letter “a”. Here are the sizes of the current alphabets:
- Vintage Sass Alphabet 1 (“A” = 16 stitches high, “a” = 8 stitches high)
- Vintage Sass Alphabet 2 (“A” = 31 stitches high, “a” = 8 stitches high)
- Spirited Animals Alphabet 3 (small font) (“A” = 8 stitches high, “a” = 5 stitches high)
- Spirited Animals Alphabet 3 (large font) (“A” = 15 stitches high, “a” = 12 stitches high)
- Spirited Animals Backstitch Alphabet (top font on chart) (“A” = 7 stitches high, “a” = 4 stitches high)
- Spirited Animals Backstitch Alphabet (bottom font on chart) (“A” = 6 stitches high, “a” = 3 stitches high)
**Please note: changing the alphabet font sizes from the standard patterns is not included in the customization fee, please contact Dana for more information. For more details of the individual alphabets, please look at the listings above.
As this is a custom order, once the customization information is submitted via the linked form, a refund is not available due to the nature of digital patterns.