- Pattern size: 60 stitches by 90 stitches
- Finished size: 4″ x 6″ on 14 count
- Full stitches, backstitch, French knots, and small number of fractional backstitch
- 11 colours plus two colours of beads
- Pattern comes with full colour key with floss and bead quantities, buyer’s guide, and a thread sorter
- The pattern also comes with a PG version of the text, a full black and white pattern, full colour pattern, a pattern without backstitch, and a one-page pattern for digital devices
- A layout sheet is also included, should you wish to stitch all four Mermaid Tales patterns on one piece of fabric
- Tutorial on Kreinik threads here
- Tutorial on beading cross stitch patterns here
- Dozens of tutorial videos available at Peacock & Fig’s YouTube channel or full stitching classes on Skillshare
Cold Rock Cross Stitch Pattern
Have you ever been sitting in a chair for so long that you get really sore? Imagine how a mermaid feels, sitting on a hard cold rock for hours on end, waiting to lure any nearby sailors…. The first of the Mermaid Tales cross stitch pattern set, this cheeky cross stitch pattern sums up the daily grind of a mermaid with sparkle and glitter. If the text isn’t to your taste (or you have little ones at home who can read), there is also a PG version included in the pattern. Release your inner siren with this sassy Cold Rock cross stitch pattern.
Please note: This is a digital PDF pattern only, not a printed pattern that will be shipped in the mail. It is not a kit or a finished product. You will be sent a download link when your payment has been processed. Any up-to-date PDF reader (for example Preview on a Mac, GoodReader on iOS, or Adobe Reader on a Mac or PC) will be able to read the patterns, or they can be printed for ease of use.
Miserable Cow Cross Stitch Pattern
Do you have “special” people in your life who take joy in seeing the negative in any situation? Need a little reminder to be the best version of yourself? This funny cross stitch pattern can help! It’s the perfect gift for someone in your life who needs a little nudge, and decorates your home or office with style and humour. Based on a vintage illustration, this pattern reminds us all to not take life so seriously. It’s always better to be the sparkly unicorn, and not the miserable cow! Get started on this funny cross stitch pattern today!
Get Ducked Cross Stitch Pattern
Are you having one of those days and just need to express how you’re feeling? Bring out your cheeky side with this tongue-in-cheek subversive cross stitch pattern! Get Ducked is perfect for bringing a smile to your face every time you see it as well as entertaining friends. It’s the perfect gift for that person who has everything, or if you’re just wanting to show more of your personality around your home. With lovely colours like rich navy, mint, and cream, this vintage-inspired pattern is the perfect blend of retro and modern. Bring some sass into your life with the Get Ducked cross stitch pattern! This pattern is also available with the with the No More Ducks cross stitch pattern in the Get Ducks cross stitch pattern set.
So Much Nope Cross Stitch Pattern
Have you ever wanted to say “no” to someone but in a much more expressive way? Now you can! This elegant vintage cross stitch pattern is inspired by antique French illustrations, but there’s nothing antique about the quote! When “no” just isn’t strong enough for you, switch it up with the sassy phrase “So much nope.” This lovely pattern has only three colours, so it’s very easy even for beginners to stitch. Bring a touch of sass into your home or office today with the So Much Nope vintage cross stitch pattern!