- Pattern size: 60 stitches by 90 stitches
- Finished size: 4″ x 6″ on 14 count
- Full stitches, backstitch, French knots, and small number of fractional backstitch
- 11 colours plus two colours of beads
- Pattern comes with full colour key with floss and bead quantities, buyer’s guide, and a thread sorter
- The pattern also comes with a PG version of the text, a full black and white pattern, full colour pattern, a pattern without backstitch, and a one-page pattern for digital devices
- A layout sheet is also included, should you wish to stitch all four Mermaid Tales patterns on one piece of fabric
- Tutorial on Kreinik threads here
- Tutorial on beading cross stitch patterns here
- Dozens of tutorial videos available at Peacock & Fig’s YouTube channel or full stitching classes on Skillshare
Cold Rock Cross Stitch Pattern
Have you ever been sitting in a chair for so long that you get really sore? Imagine how a mermaid feels, sitting on a hard cold rock for hours on end, waiting to lure any nearby sailors…. The first of the Mermaid Tales cross stitch pattern set, this cheeky cross stitch pattern sums up the daily grind of a mermaid with sparkle and glitter. If the text isn’t to your taste (or you have little ones at home who can read), there is also a PG version included in the pattern. Release your inner siren with this sassy Cold Rock cross stitch pattern.
Please note: This is a digital PDF pattern only, not a printed pattern that will be shipped in the mail. It is not a kit or a finished product. You will be sent a download link when your payment has been processed. Any up-to-date PDF reader (for example Preview on a Mac, GoodReader on iOS, or Adobe Reader on a Mac or PC) will be able to read the patterns, or they can be printed for ease of use.
Telescope Cross Stitch Pattern
Ah the romance of the life of a mermaid, meeting handsome sailors who happen to stumble across your rock in the middle of the ocean… Putting a slightly more “adult” twist on this age-old tale, this is the Telescope cross stitch pattern. The second of the Mermaid Tales cross stitch pattern set, this cross stitch pattern pairs sass and blingy beads with sparkly metallics. Let out your cheeky side with the Telescope cross stitch pattern.
No More Ducks Cross Stitch Pattern
Are you tired, stressed, and just don’t care anymore? You just don’t give a duck anymore? Well this slightly subversive cross stitch pattern is perfect for you! Inspired by a lovely vintage illustration, this “motivational” cross stitch pattern will make a cheeky addition to any home. While stitching these tranquil blue tones, this pattern will calm you while making you laugh. For those days where you have no more ducks to give, this beautiful pattern will inspire you to keep on going. This pattern is also available with the with the Get Ducked cross stitch pattern in the Get Ducks cross stitch pattern set.
Stitch & Drink Wine Cross Stitch Pattern
Have you ever wondered what your motto in life should be? Here’s one to consider! Stitch, drink wine, and be happy are inscribed in this inspirational cross stitch pattern in beautiful calligraphy, reminding you to focus on the important things in life. The gorgeous wreath of roses features stylish colours such as rich oranges, pinks, and lovely antique blues. For the perfect pledge to slow down and keep what makes you happy in your mind, you can’t go past the Stitch & Drink Wine cross stitch pattern. This pattern is also available with the with the Maybe Wine Will Help cross stitch pattern in the Drink Wine cross stitch pattern set.