- Pattern size: 60 stitches by 90 stitches
- Finished size: 4″ x 6″ on 14 count
- Full stitches, backstitch, French knots, and small number of fractional backstitch
- 11 colours plus two colours of beads
- Pattern comes with full colour key with floss and bead quantities, buyer’s guide, and a thread sorter
- The pattern also comes with a PG version of the text, a full black and white pattern, full colour pattern, a pattern without backstitch, and a one-page pattern for digital devices
- A layout sheet is also included, should you wish to stitch all four Mermaid Tales patterns on one piece of fabric
- Tutorial on Kreinik threads here
- Tutorial on beading cross stitch patterns here
- Dozens of tutorial videos available at Peacock & Fig’s YouTube channel or full stitching classes on Skillshare
Cold Rock Cross Stitch Pattern
Have you ever been sitting in a chair for so long that you get really sore? Imagine how a mermaid feels, sitting on a hard cold rock for hours on end, waiting to lure any nearby sailors…. The first of the Mermaid Tales cross stitch pattern set, this cheeky cross stitch pattern sums up the daily grind of a mermaid with sparkle and glitter. If the text isn’t to your taste (or you have little ones at home who can read), there is also a PG version included in the pattern. Release your inner siren with this sassy Cold Rock cross stitch pattern.
Please note: This is a digital PDF pattern only, not a printed pattern that will be shipped in the mail. It is not a kit or a finished product. You will be sent a download link when your payment has been processed. Any up-to-date PDF reader (for example Preview on a Mac, GoodReader on iOS, or Adobe Reader on a Mac or PC) will be able to read the patterns, or they can be printed for ease of use.
Mirror Mirror Cross Stitch Pattern
Mermaids are glorious beautiful creatures, but have you ever wondered whether they have the same insecurities as us mere mortals? The Mirror Mirror cross stitch pattern, the third of the Mermaid Tales cross stitch pattern set, is a cheeky look at a mermaid’s beauty routine. This pattern also comes with a PG version in case you have little ones at home who can read, or the text isn’t to your taste. Bring out your inner mermaid beauty with the Mirror Mirror cross stitch pattern.
Telescope Cross Stitch Pattern
Ah the romance of the life of a mermaid, meeting handsome sailors who happen to stumble across your rock in the middle of the ocean… Putting a slightly more “adult” twist on this age-old tale, this is the Telescope cross stitch pattern. The second of the Mermaid Tales cross stitch pattern set, this cross stitch pattern pairs sass and blingy beads with sparkly metallics. Let out your cheeky side with the Telescope cross stitch pattern.
Sarcasm Cross Stitch Pattern
How many times have you said to yourself, “I have to bite my tongue because I can’t say what I want to right now”? We’ve all been there, but now there’s a solution — sarcasm! This fun cross stitch pattern will remind you that sarcasm is a perfectly valid answer to any stupid question you may encounter in your day! Charming soft blues and greens are balanced with vivid pinks, bringing these current colour trends right into your home. The whimsical vintage-inspired wreath of roses balances the cheeky quote, and will be a statement piece for years to come. Never underestimate the power of sarcasm; get started on this fun project today!