- Pattern size: 60 stitches by 90 stitches
- Finished size: 4″ x 6″ on 14 count
- Full stitches, backstitch, French knots, and small number of fractional backstitch
- 11 colours plus two colours of beads
- Pattern comes with full colour key with floss and bead quantities, buyer’s guide, and a thread sorter
- The pattern also comes with a PG version of the text, a full black and white pattern, full colour pattern, a pattern without backstitch, and a one-page pattern for digital devices
- A layout sheet is also included, should you wish to stitch all four Mermaid Tales patterns on one piece of fabric
- Tutorial on Kreinik threads here
- Tutorial on beading cross stitch patterns here
- Dozens of tutorial videos available at Peacock & Fig’s YouTube channel or full stitching classes on Skillshare
Cold Rock Cross Stitch Pattern
Have you ever been sitting in a chair for so long that you get really sore? Imagine how a mermaid feels, sitting on a hard cold rock for hours on end, waiting to lure any nearby sailors…. The first of the Mermaid Tales cross stitch pattern set, this cheeky cross stitch pattern sums up the daily grind of a mermaid with sparkle and glitter. If the text isn’t to your taste (or you have little ones at home who can read), there is also a PG version included in the pattern. Release your inner siren with this sassy Cold Rock cross stitch pattern.
Please note: This is a digital PDF pattern only, not a printed pattern that will be shipped in the mail. It is not a kit or a finished product. You will be sent a download link when your payment has been processed. Any up-to-date PDF reader (for example Preview on a Mac, GoodReader on iOS, or Adobe Reader on a Mac or PC) will be able to read the patterns, or they can be printed for ease of use.
So Much Nope Cross Stitch Pattern
Have you ever wanted to say “no” to someone but in a much more expressive way? Now you can! This elegant vintage cross stitch pattern is inspired by antique French illustrations, but there’s nothing antique about the quote! When “no” just isn’t strong enough for you, switch it up with the sassy phrase “So much nope.” This lovely pattern has only three colours, so it’s very easy even for beginners to stitch. Bring a touch of sass into your home or office today with the So Much Nope vintage cross stitch pattern!
Miserable Cow Cross Stitch Pattern
Do you have “special” people in your life who take joy in seeing the negative in any situation? Need a little reminder to be the best version of yourself? This funny cross stitch pattern can help! It’s the perfect gift for someone in your life who needs a little nudge, and decorates your home or office with style and humour. Based on a vintage illustration, this pattern reminds us all to not take life so seriously. It’s always better to be the sparkly unicorn, and not the miserable cow! Get started on this funny cross stitch pattern today!
Sit on a Thorn Cross Stitch Pattern
Have you ever wanted to “politely” tell someone what you’re really thinking? The Sit on a Thorn cross stitch and embroidery pattern might be just what you’re looking for! The snarky quote contrasts with the sparkle in the Kreinik thread and elegance of the pattern, and it’s guaranteed to generate a belly laugh from all who see your project. It can be stitched with or without the optional embroidered roses, making it perfect for both cross stitch purists and those wanting to experiment with new stitches. If you do want to stitch the pretty embroidered roses, they add a gorgeous punch of colour and texture that delight the senses. A link to a tutorial for the woven wheel roses is included in the pattern, you’ll be amazed at how simple they are. This pattern looks just as beautiful without the text stitched as well, just in case you’re making a gift for someone who doesn’t share your sense of humour. Get your snark on with the Sit on a Thorn pattern.