- 70 stitches wide by 125 stitches high
- top font on chart — “A” = 7 stitches high, “a” = 4 stitches high
- bottom font on chart — “A” = 6 stitches high, “a” = 3 stitches high
- Finished size: 5″ wide by 9″ high on 14 count
- One colour
Each alphabet pattern comes with:
- full colour preview image
- one-page pattern for digital devices (viewable with any PDF reader app or software)
- black & white chart
- floss usage chart
- thread sorter
- blank chart to draft your design
- full colour photo instructions showing how to customize an existing chart
- Click here for a video tutorial about how to use these cross stitch alphabets.
- Dozens of tutorial videos available at Peacock & Fig’s YouTube channel or full stitching classes on Skillshare
There are no reviews yet.