Poppy Cup Cozy & Flask Holder
This elegant yet whimsical coffee sleeve cross stitch pattern's parade of poppies will have your beverage of choice looking as stylish as you. Make your favorite mug of delicious tea or a creamy cappuccino even more delectable, or be a little more daring and bring out the "hip" in your hip flask. This adaptable cross stitch pattern has a maximum length of 9" so it will fit perfectly around pocket-sized hip flasks or travel mugs. With easy to understand instructions for stitching and assembly included, you'll be on the go with your new stylish beverage accessory in no time. Create "mug envy" among your friends with this charming poppy coffee sleeve.
Product code: CS-PCC9
Collection: Adorned Life
Model stitched on 14 count white Aida fabric with DMC embroidery floss.
Please note: This is a digital PDF pattern only, not a printed pattern that will be shipped in the mail. It is not a kit or a finished product. You will be sent a download link when your payment has been processed.
Any up-to-date PDF reader (for example Preview on a Mac, GoodReader on iOS, or Adobe Reader on a Mac or PC) will be able to read the patterns, or they can be printed for ease of use.
- 135 stitches wide by 50 stitches high
- Finished size: 3" high by (max) 9" wide on 14 count
- Full stitches and back stitch
- 8 colours
- Full colour chart includes DMC colour key, colour preview and thread sorter
- Black & white pattern included
- Includes full colour photographic assembly instructions
- Includes materials list
- One-page PDF pattern (including colour legend) for e-readers included
- Optional free "How To Cross Stitch" guide available at checkout
- Dozens of tutorial videos available at Peacock & Fig's YouTube channel
- DMC floss as per included colour key
- If stitching on 14 count cross stitch fabric (Aida, linen, evenweave), you will need 5″ by 11″ of fabric to allow for a 1″ margin around all sides to accommodate finishing
- Fray Check (or another fabric seam sealant) if desired
- Fabric hemming tape (approximately 18")
- Tapestry and embroidery needles
- Sewing thread for assembly