Poppies in the Wind
The Poppies in the Wind modern cross stitch pattern is a beautiful stitched illustration commemorating the sacrifices of those who have served their country. The poppy is an incredibly symbolic flower, and this delicate pattern honours dedicated military men and women, many of whom never came home. This pattern is simple to stitch as there are so few colours, and the back stitch detail of the petals gives the illusion the petals are being blown apart in the wind. This stunning modern cross stitch pattern will be a beautiful symbolic accent to any decor. This a PDF download, so you can purchase it and get started on your newest project right away.
Product code: CSFC-PIW25
Collection: Lest We Forget
You may also be interested in...
If you like this pattern, you might also like the Lest We Forget pattern.
Please note: This is a digital PDF pattern only, not a printed pattern that will be shipped in the mail. It is not a kit or a finished product. You will be sent a download link when your payment has been processed.
Any up-to-date PDF reader (for example Preview on a Mac, GoodReader on iOS, or Adobe Reader on a Mac or PC) will be able to read the patterns, or they can be printed for ease of use.
- 300 stitches wide by 135 stitches high
- Finished size: 21.5″ wide x 9.5″ high on 14 count
- 9 colours
- Full cross stitch and back stitch
- Full colour chart includes DMC colour key, colour preview and thread sorter
- Includes one-page pattern for digital devices
- Includes full black & white chart
- Optional free "How To Stitch" guide available at checkout
- Dozens of tutorial videos available at Peacock & Fig's YouTube channel
- DMC embroidery floss as per included colour key
- If using 14 count cross stitch fabric (Aida, linen, evenweave), you will need 27.5″ x 15.5″ to allow for 3″ on all sides to accommodate framing or finishing.