Bursting with an exuberance of vibrant and bold colours, the Plum Blossom counted cross stitch pattern will definitely be a statement piece in any home. Plum blossoms herald the beginning of spring and of new life, and this pattern is just bursting with energetic spring colours. This pattern is full stitches only, with no back stitch. Even a beginner could stitch this counted cross stitch pattern if you wanted a challenge of a larger project. It's a PDF download, so you can start on your project straight away!
You may also be interested in...
If you like this pattern, you might also like the Orange Fire Dahlia pattern.
Please note: This is a digital PDF pattern only, not a printed pattern that will be shipped in the mail. It is not a kit or a finished product. You will be sent a download link when your payment has been processed.
Any up-to-date PDF reader (for example Preview on a Mac, GoodReader on iOS, or Adobe Reader on a Mac or PC) will be able to read the patterns, or they can be printed for ease of use.
- 142 stitches wide by 142 stitches high
- Finished size: 10" x 10" on 14 count
- 25 colours
- Full cross stitch
- Full colour chart includes DMC colour key, colour preview and thread sorter
- Optional free "How To Stitch" guide available at checkout
- Dozens of tutorial videos available at Peacock & Fig's YouTube channel
- DMC floss as per included colour key
- If stitching on 14 count cross stitch fabric (Aida, linen, evenweave), need 16″ by 16″ to allow for a 3″ margin around all sides to accommodate framing or finishing.