Pink Marbled Dahlia
Be bold and make a statement with your decor with the Pink Marbled Dahlia flower cross stitch pattern. Featuring electric blues, purples, and pinks, there is nothing shy about this vibrant pattern. Since this pattern has limited colours and uses only full stitches, even beginner stitchers can feel comfortable tackling this as their first larger pattern. This flower cross stitch pattern is based on the Solarize Dahlia 1 panel pattern. Show off your personal style at home with the Pink Marbled Dahlia pattern.
Product code: CS-FSPMD49
You may also be interested in...
If you like this pattern, you might also like the Solarize Dahlia pattern set.
Please note: This is a digital PDF pattern only, not a printed pattern that will be shipped in the mail. It is not a kit or a finished product. You will be sent a download link when your payment has been processed.
Any up-to-date PDF reader (for example Preview on a Mac, GoodReader on iOS, or Adobe Reader on a Mac or PC) will be able to read the patterns, or they can be printed for ease of use.
- 112 stitches wide by 112 stitches high
- Finished size: 8″ x 8″ on 14 count
- 19 colours
- Full cross stitch
- Full colour chart includes DMC colour key, colour preview and thread sorter
- Optional free "How To Stitch" guide available at checkout
- Dozens of tutorial videos available at Peacock & Fig's YouTube channel
- DMC floss as per included colour key
- If stitching on 14 count cross stitch fabric (Aida, linen, evenweave), you will need 14″ by 14″ to allow for a 3″ margin around all sides to accommodate framing or finishing