Orange Fire Dahlia
The Orange Fire Dahlia cross stitch flower pattern features a closeup of a beautiful dahlia. This lovely piece will bring a touch of elegant vibrancy into any home. Exploding with succulent oranges, pinks, and purples, the Orange Fire Dahlia pattern is a feast for the eyes. Express your unique style with this modern floral piece! This cross stitch flower pattern has full stitches only, with no backstitch. It's a PDF download, so you can start on your project straight away!
Product code: CSFC-FRD42
You may also be interested in...
If you like this pattern, you might also like the Solarize Dahlia pattern set.
Please note: This is a digital PDF pattern only, not a printed pattern that will be shipped in the mail. It is not a kit or a finished product. You will be sent a download link when your payment has been processed.
Any up-to-date PDF reader (for example Preview on a Mac, GoodReader on iOS, or Adobe Reader on a Mac or PC) will be able to read the patterns, or they can be printed for ease of use.
- 142 stitches wide by 142 stitches high
- Finished size: 10" x 10" on 14 count
- 19 colours
- Full cross stitch
- Full colour chart includes DMC colour key, colour preview and thread sorter
- Optional free "How To Stitch" guide available at checkout
- Dozens of tutorial videos available at Peacock & Fig's YouTube channel
- DMC floss as per included colour key
- If stitching on 14 count cross stitch fabric (Aida, linen, evenweave), need 16″ by 16″ to allow for a 3″ margin around all sides to accommodate framing.