No More Ducks
Are you tired, stressed, and just don't care anymore? You just don't give a duck anymore? Well this slightly subversive cross stitch pattern is perfect for you! Inspired by a lovely vintage illustration, this "motivational" cross stitch pattern will make a cheeky addition to any home. While stitching these tranquil blue tones, this pattern will calm you while making you laugh. For those days where you have no more ducks to give, this beautiful pattern will inspire you to keep on going.
Collection: Vintage Sass
Model stitched on 16 count Fiddlers Cloth Aida fabric using DMC embroidery floss
Please note: This is a digital PDF pattern only, not a printed pattern that will be shipped in the mail. It is not a kit or a finished product. You will be sent a download link when your payment has been processed. Any up-to-date PDF reader (for example Preview on a Mac, GoodReader on iOS, or Adobe Reader on a Mac or PC) will be able to read the patterns, or they can be printed for ease of use.
No More Ducks pattern details:
- 112 stitches wide by 112 stitches high
- 8" wide by 8" high on 14 count
- Full stitches and backstitch
- 11 colours
- Full colour chart includes DMC colour key, colour preview and thread sorter
- Includes full black and white pattern
- Includes one-page pattern for digital devices
- Optional free "How To Stitch" guide available at checkout
- Dozens of tutorial videos available at Peacock & Fig's YouTube channel
You may also be interested in…
Customize your patterns
Want to customize this pattern with your own text? Now you can with the Vintage Sass cross stitch alphabets! The Vintage Sass Alphabet 2 is the font used in No More Ducks. This alphabet is available individually or as a set, check out the cross stitch alphabets here.