Brighten up your nursery decor with this fun baby cross stitch pattern! The New Heir pattern features the iconic heraldry motifs of lions, crowns, and shields, bringing the majesty of royalty into your home. This elegant pattern only uses DMC and Kreinik floss, so it's perfect for stitchers who prefer not to use beads. The sassy phrase "Let's hope this one isn't a dud" will surprise the recipient, and make the perfect unexpected gift for a baby shower or birth present. Add a little royal sass to your decor with the New Heir baby cross stitch pattern.
Product code: CS-RP-1
Collection: Royal Proclamations
Model stitched on 25 count Zweigart Lugana (101 Antique White)
Please note: This is a digital PDF pattern only, not a printed pattern that will be shipped in the mail. It is not a kit or a finished product. You will be sent a download link when your payment has been processed. Any up-to-date PDF reader (for example Preview on a Mac, GoodReader on iOS, or Adobe Reader on a Mac or PC) will be able to read the patterns, or they can be printed for ease of use.
- 100 stitches wide by 100 stitches high
- 7" wide by 7" high on 14 count
- Full stitches and backstitch
- 10 DMC colours, 2 Kreinik metallics
- Full colour chart includes DMC colour key, colour preview and thread sorter
- Includes full black and white pattern
- Includes one-page pattern for digital devices
- Optional free "How To Stitch" guide available at checkout
- Tutorial for using Kreinik metallic floss available here
- Dozens of tutorial videos available at Peacock & Fig's YouTube channel