Who said stitching accessories couldn't be stylish too! Bring your stitching wherever your busy life takes you with this frangipani-inspired needle case cross stitch pattern. Not only will it allow you to safely carry pins, needles, needle threaders and small embroidery scissors, you can look trendy while doing it. With four felt interior pages and a small pocket inside the front and rear cover, this needle case (also called a needle book) is perfect for travel or for simply keeping your stitching accessories safely in one place. Now you have no excuse not to work on your projects while commuting to work on the train or waiting for your kids to finish their dance practice. This lovely needle case pattern couldn't be simpler to stitch, and can be easily customized with your favorite colours. It also comes with full colour photographs and assembly instructions, so you'll be able to whip this lovely piece up in no time at all!
Product code: CS-NB8
Collection: Adorned Life
Model stitched on 14 count white Aida fabric with DMC embroidery floss.
Please note: This is a digital PDF pattern only, not a printed pattern that will be shipped in the mail. It is not a kit or a finished product. You will be sent a download link when your payment has been processed.
Any up-to-date PDF reader (for example Preview on a Mac, GoodReader on iOS, or Adobe Reader on a Mac or PC) will be able to read the patterns, or they can be printed for ease of use.
- 80 stitches wide by 60 stitches high
- Finished size fully open: 5½" wide by 4" tall on 14 count
- Full stitches and back stitch
- 3 colours
- Full colour chart includes DMC colour key, colour preview and thread sorter
- Black & white pattern included
- One page pattern for digital devices included
- Includes full colour photographic assembly instructions
- Includes materials list
- Optional free "How To Stitch" guide available at checkout
- Dozens of tutorial videos available at Peacock & Fig's YouTube channel
- DMC floss as per included colour key
- If stitching on 14 count cross stitch fabric (Aida, linen, evenweave), you will need 6″ by 7½″ of fabric to allow for a 1″ margin around all sides to accommodate finishing
- 8" by 10" of chosen lining fabric
- 6" by 8" of felt for inner pages
- 4″ length of ribbon or cord for front fastening loop + 1 button
- Tapestry and embroidery needles
- Sewing thread for assembly