Do you have "special" people in your life who take joy in seeing the negative in any situation? Need a little reminder to be the best version of yourself? This funny cross stitch pattern can help! It's the perfect gift for someone in your life who needs a little nudge, and decorates your home or office with style and humour. Based on a vintage illustration, this pattern reminds us all to not take life so seriously. It's always better to be the sparkly unicorn, and not the miserable cow! Get started on this funny cross stitch pattern today!
Collection: Vintage Sass
Model stitched on 16 count Fiddlers Cloth Aida fabric using DMC embroidery floss
Please note: This is a digital PDF pattern only, not a printed pattern that will be shipped in the mail. It is not a kit or a finished product. You will be sent a download link when your payment has been processed. Any up-to-date PDF reader (for example Preview on a Mac, GoodReader on iOS, or Adobe Reader on a Mac or PC) will be able to read the patterns, or they can be printed for ease of use.
- 105 stitches wide by 169 stitches high
- 7.5" wide by 12" high on 14 count
- Full stitches
- 7 colours
- Full colour chart includes DMC colour key, colour preview and thread sorter
- Includes full black & white chart at the end of the colour chart
- Includes one-page pattern for digital devices
- Optional free "How To Stitch" guide available at checkout
- Dozens of tutorial videos available at Peacock & Fig's YouTube channel
*To frame this piece like in the featured image, look for oval hoops or quilters/quilting hoops.
You may also be interested in…
Customize your patterns
Want to customize this pattern with your own text? Now you can with the Vintage Sass cross stitch alphabets! The Vintage Sass Alphabet 1 is the font used in Miserable Cow. This alphabet is available individually or as a set, check out the cross stitch alphabets here.