Maybe Wine Will Help
Are you drowning in a sea of stress and the daily grind is getting to you? Well here's the perfect solution! The Maybe Wine Will Help fun cross stitch pattern will not only get your creative juices going, it will make you chuckle every time you look at it. Burn that stress away with this vintage-inspired pattern featuring a simply elegant wreath of gorgeous roses.
Product code: CS-VS09
Collection: Vintage Sass
Model stitched on 16 count Fiddlers Cloth Aida fabric using DMC embroidery floss
Please note: This is a digital PDF pattern only, not a printed pattern that will be shipped in the mail. It is not a kit or a finished product. You will be sent a download link when your payment has been processed. Any up-to-date PDF reader (for example Preview on a Mac, GoodReader on iOS, or Adobe Reader on a Mac or PC) will be able to read the patterns, or they can be printed for ease of use.
Maybe Wine Will Help pattern details:
- 100 stitches wide by 128 stitches high
- 7" wide by 9" high on 14 count
- Full stitches
- 10 colours
- Full colour chart includes DMC colour key, colour preview and thread sorter
- Includes full black and white pattern
- Includes one-page pattern for digital devices
- Optional free "How To Stitch" guide available at checkout
- Dozens of tutorial videos available at Peacock & Fig's YouTube channel
You may also be interested in…
Customize your patterns
Want to customize this pattern with your own text? Now you can with the Vintage Sass cross stitch alphabets! The Vintage Sass Alphabet 1 is the font used in Maybe Wine Will Help. This alphabet is available individually or as a set, check out the cross stitch alphabets here.