Lest We Forget
The Lest We Forget poppy cross stitch pattern features a lone bloom, and evokes remembrance and sacrifice. This pattern can be stitched on any colour fabric to match your decor as there is no background to stitch (it's only the poppy and the motto). This poppy cross stitch pattern is full stitches only, with no back stitch. It is a PDF download, so you can get started on your newest project right away!
Product code: CSFC-LWF26-V
Collection: Lest We Forget
You may also be interested in...
If you like this pattern, you might also like the Flanders Field Poppies pattern.
Please note: This is a digital PDF pattern only, not a printed pattern that will be shipped in the mail. It is not a kit or a finished product. You will be sent a download link when your payment has been processed.
Any up-to-date PDF reader (for example Preview on a Mac, GoodReader on iOS, or Adobe Reader on a Mac or PC) will be able to read the patterns, or they can be printed for ease of use.
- 130 stitches wide by 160 stitches high
- Finished size: 9.5" x 11.5" on 14 count
- 18 colours
- Full cross stitch
- Full colour chart includes DMC colour key, colour preview and thread sorter
- Black & white pattern included
- One page pattern for digital devices included
- Optional free "How To Cross Stitch" guide available at checkout
- Dozens of tutorial videos available at Peacock & Fig's YouTube channel
- DMC floss as per included colour key
- If stitching on 14 count cross stitch fabric (Aida, linen, evenweave), need 15.5″ by 17.5″ to allow for a 3″ margin around all sides to accommodate framing.