Lest We Forget Bookmark
The Lest We Forget cross stitch bookmark pattern commemorates the sacrifice of those who have served to keep our nations safe and free. The designer is a veteran herself, and knows all too well the struggles that those who serve (and their families) undergo for the greater good of their nation as a whole. This cross stitch bookmark features vibrant red poppies and the motto "Lest We Forget" in a combination of cross stitch and back stitch. This is an ideal pattern for beginners to practice back stitch, and it's a quick stitch making it ideal for gifts. It is a PDF download, so you can get started on your newest stitching project straight away!
Product code: CSBM-LWF23-V
Collection: Lest We Forget
You may also be interested in...
If you like this pattern, you might also like the Lest We Forget pattern.
Please note: This is a digital PDF pattern only, not a printed pattern that will be shipped in the mail. It is not a kit or a finished product. You will be sent a download link when your payment has been processed.
Any up-to-date PDF reader (for example Preview on a Mac, GoodReader on iOS, or Adobe Reader on a Mac or PC) will be able to read the patterns, or they can be printed for ease of use.
- 30 stitches wide by 110 stitches high
- Finished size: 2" x 8" on 14 count
- 3 colours
- Full stitches and backstitch
- Full colour chart includes DMC colour key, colour preview and thread sorter
- Optional free "How To Stitch" guide available at checkout
- Dozens of tutorial videos available at Peacock & Fig's YouTube channel
- DMC floss as per included colour key
- If stitching on 14 count cross stitch fabric (Aida, linen, evenweave), you will need 6″ by 12″ of fabric to allow for a 2″ margin around all sides to accommodate framing or finishing.