Nothing says royalty and grandeur like a stunning cross stitch crown! The King cross stitch pattern features gorgeous rich reds and shimmering beads, and exudes nobility and majesty. Its small size makes this pattern a perfect gift, and would make a gloriously regal cushion if stitched on a larger piece of fabric. This pattern combines beads, backstitch, and full stitches, so it's a great project for a stitcher who wants to try out a mix of techniques in a small pattern. Let yourself swoon over the elegance of this cross stitch crown.
Product code: CS-RP-6
Collection: Royal Proclamations
Model stitched on 25 count Zweigart Lugana (5045 Purple Passion)
Please note: This is a digital PDF pattern only, not a printed pattern that will be shipped in the mail. It is not a kit or a finished product. You will be sent a download link when your payment has been processed. Any up-to-date PDF reader (for example Preview on a Mac, GoodReader on iOS, or Adobe Reader on a Mac or PC) will be able to read the patterns, or they can be printed for ease of use.
- 60 stitches wide by 90 stitches high
- 4 ½" wide by 6 ½" high on 14 count
- Full stitches and backstitch
- 9 DMC colours, 2 Kreinik metallics, 2 colours Mill Hill beads
- Full colour chart includes DMC colour key, colour preview and thread sorter
- Includes full black and white pattern
- Includes one-page pattern for digital devices
- Optional free "How To Stitch" guide available at checkout
- Tutorial for using Kreinik metallic floss available here
- Tutorial for how to add beads to your cross stitch project available here
- Dozens of tutorial videos available at Peacock & Fig's YouTube channel