Joy Peace Family
Do you love cross stitch ornaments, but want to stitch something a little different than a traditional snowman or Santa? The Joy Peace Family cross stitch ornament pattern features a simple boho-style design which will complement your modern Christmas decor. This ornament also comes with a free video tutorial (and full colour assembly instructions). Not only can you learn how to assemble this pretty ornament quickly and easily, you'll learn how simple it is to turn any small pattern into an ornament. You can even turn this pattern into a pincushion, or pretty hoop art. Joy Peace Family features full cross stitch and backstitch. It's an ideal pattern for beginner stitchers to practice backstitch due to its small finished size, and it's perfect for whipping up a quick last-minute gift. Add a little modern elegance to your Christmas decor with this lovely cross stitch ornament pattern.
As seen in the December 2016 issue of Kindred Stitches.
Product code: CS-JPF-PB
Please note: This is a digital PDF pattern only, not a printed pattern that will be shipped in the mail. It is not a kit or a finished product. You will be sent a download link when your payment has been processed. Any up-to-date PDF reader (for example Preview on a Mac, GoodReader on iOS, or Adobe Reader on a Mac or PC) will be able to read the patterns, or they can be printed for ease of use.
- 65 stitches wide by 67 stitches high
- 5 ½" wide by 5 ½" high on 14 count
- Full stitches and backstitch
- 6 colours
- Full colour chart includes DMC colour key, colour preview and thread sorter
- Full colour assembly instructions
- Free video tutorial for assembly
- Optional free "How To Stitch" guide available at checkout
- Dozens of tutorial videos available at Peacock & Fig's YouTube channel
- 9” square 14 count Aida fabric (or another cross stitch fabric of your choice),
- Another piece of 9" square Aida for the backing, or a fabric of your choice
- Quilt batting -- 2 layers of 7” square (18 cm square) batting, or fibrefill stuffing
- Ribbon or decorative cord 12” (30cm) long
- DMC embroidery floss as per colour chart
- Sewing pins, embroidery needle, thread to match the fabric colour