Joust Another Anniversary
Tired of not being able to find anniversary cross stitch patterns that reflect you and your spouse's personalities? If you've ever felt like your marriage resembles a jousting match because you try to knock each other off balance just for fun, this pattern might just be for you! Joust Another Anniversary features gorgeous rich colours that bring to life the heraldry and glory of jousting tournaments, helping you celebrate your special milestone in a unique way. This cross stitch pattern uses only a few beads as accents on the horses bridles, making it perfect for beginner stitchers who are new to beading. It also comes with an alphabet chart and full instructions to customize the dates and name. Create the perfect gift for your spouse or a loved one with the Joust Another Anniversary cross stitch pattern.
Product code: CS-RP-10
Collection: Royal Proclamations
Model stitched on 25 count Zweigart Lugana (101 Antique White)
Please note: This is a digital PDF pattern only, not a printed pattern that will be shipped in the mail. It is not a kit or a finished product. You will be sent a download link when your payment has been processed. Any up-to-date PDF reader (for example Preview on a Mac, GoodReader on iOS, or Adobe Reader on a Mac or PC) will be able to read the patterns, or they can be printed for ease of use.
- 110 stitches wide by 110 stitches high
- 8" wide by 8" high on 14 count
- Full stitches and backstitch
- 16 DMC colours, 2 colours Mill Hill beads
- Full colour chart includes DMC colour key, colour preview and thread sorter
- Includes full black and white pattern
- Includes one-page pattern for digital devices
- Includes alphabet chart and full colour instructions for customization
- Optional free "How To Stitch" guide available at checkout
- Tutorial for how to add beads to your cross stitch project available here
- Dozens of tutorial videos available at Peacock & Fig's YouTube channel
Submit your review
I bought this the other day as an anniversary pattern for me and my hubs because I really enjoy medieval things. I liked that it wasn't the typical anniversary style of pattern. It is a digital file so I didn't have to wait too long to receive it, so that was nice. I like to work from black and white patterns, so I was glad that was included as well. I don't know when I will start it, but I am glad to have it as a part of my stash.