Do you need to tell it how it is? This funny inspirational quote will certainly make a cheeky statement in your home! No matter how your day is going, this bold detailed pattern lets the world know you are simply fabulous. With delicate backstitch, glorious vivid blues and greens, and a metallic gold frame, this gorgeous cross stitch pattern will be a statement piece for years to come in your home. The next time you need a little pick-me-up just think to yourself, "Bitch please, I'm fabulous."
Collection: Spirited Animals
Model stitched on 14 count Zweigart Aida fabric using DMC embroidery floss and Kreinik metallic thread
Please note: This is a digital PDF pattern only, not a printed pattern that will be shipped in the mail. It is not a kit or a finished product. You will be sent a download link when your payment has been processed. Any up-to-date PDF reader (for example Preview on a Mac, GoodReader on iOS, or Adobe Reader on a Mac or PC) will be able to read the patterns, or they can be printed for ease of use.
- 100 stitches wide by 120 stitches high
- 7" wide by 8 ½" high on 14 count
- Full stitches and backstitch
- 10 colours
- Full colour chart includes DMC colour key, colour preview and thread sorter
- Includes full black and white pattern
- Includes one-page pattern for digital devices
- Optional free "How To Stitch" guide available at checkout
- Tutorial for using Kreinik metallic floss available here
- Dozens of tutorial videos available at Peacock & Fig's YouTube channel
For a different look to your project, how about changing the gold frame to a rich burnished black? Blending one strand of DMC 310 (black) and one strand of gold Kreinik blending filament can add a gorgeous wrought-iron effect to your project. See the tutorial here for how to blend threads!