Fleur et Papillon
Let the simple elegance of this cute cross stitch pattern enrich your home's decor. Based on vintage botanical illustrations, this lovely "fleur et papillon" (flower and butterfly) cross stitch pattern has a modern twist by using the latest colour trends. It adds a touch of elegance to any home by being displayed in an embroidery hoop, or it makes a practical and cute cross stitch pincushion. Full colour photographic stitching and assembly instructions come with the pattern, so even a beginner could complete this small project with incredible ease. Discover how easy it is to bring an antique ambiance with a modern flair to your walls and sewing kit with the Fleur et Papillon pattern.
Product code: CS-FPPC5
Collection: Adorned Life
Model stitched on 14 count white Aida fabric with DMC embroidery floss.
Please note: This is a digital PDF pattern only, not a printed pattern that will be shipped in the mail. It is not a kit or a finished product. You will be sent a download link when your payment has been processed.
Any up-to-date PDF reader (for example Preview on a Mac, GoodReader on iOS, or Adobe Reader on a Mac or PC) will be able to read the patterns, or they can be printed for ease of use.
- 30 stitches wide by 35 stitches high
- Stitched area: 2" wide by 2½" tall on 14 count
- Full stitches and back stitch
- 6 colours
- Full colour chart includes DMC colour key, colour preview and thread sorter
- Black & white pattern included
- One-page pattern for digital devices included
- Includes full colour photographic assembly instructions
- Includes materials list
- Optional free "How To Cross Stitch" guide available at checkout
- Dozens of tutorial videos available at Peacock & Fig's YouTube channel
- DMC floss as per included colour key
- If stitching on 14 count cross stitch fabric (Aida, linen, evenweave), you will need 6" by 6″ of fabric to allow for a 2″ margin around all sides to accommodate finishing for the pincushion. If you want to frame the pattern in a hoop, your fabric should be 4" bigger on all sides than the diameter of the hoop to allow a 2" margin. For example, for a 4" hoop as shown in the photographs, the fabric was cut to 8" by 8" square.
- 6” by 6” of the same fabric or your chosen fabric for the back of the pincushion
- Batting or stuffing for the pincushion
- Tapestry and embroidery needles
- Sewing thread for assembly