Flanders Field Poppies
The Flanders Field Poppies counted cross stitch pattern is inspired from a photograph taken of the poppies in Flanders Field. It is a beautiful yet haunting place, and this pattern evokes the peace and reverence one experiences at Flanders Field. This pattern is full stitches only, with no back stitch. It's a PDF download, so you can purchase it and get started on your newest project in minutes!
Product code: CSFC-FFP25-V
Collection: Lest We Forget
You may also be interested in...
If you like this pattern, you might also like the Lest We Forget pattern.
Please note: This is a digital PDF pattern only, not a printed pattern that will be shipped in the mail. It is not a kit or a finished product. You will be sent a download link when your payment has been processed.
Any up-to-date PDF reader (for example Preview on a Mac, GoodReader on iOS, or Adobe Reader on a Mac or PC) will be able to read the patterns, or they can be printed for ease of use.
- 170 stitches wide by 170 stitches high
- Finished size: 12" x 12" on 14 count
- 20 colours
- Full cross stitch
- Full colour chart includes DMC colour key, colour preview and thread sorter
- Black & white pattern included
- One page pattern for digital devices included
- Optional free "How To Stitch" guide available at checkout
- Dozens of tutorial videos available at Peacock & Fig's YouTube channel
- DMC embroidery floss as per included colour key
- If using 14 count cross stitch fabric (Aida, linen, evenweave), you will need 18" x 18" to allow for 3" on all sides to accommodate framing or finishing.